ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕖𝕟

When I finally made it back to the others, they were asking me where I went but I just told them that I had to go check on something for Happy. I didn't know why he's name was Happy... well his name is Harold Hogan but his nickname was Happy, and from what Ned and Peter told me, he never really was... happy. But he did help us find our class after we ran off on them, Mr. Harrington didn't even question us because he was just glad that we were safe. We said our goodbyes to Happy, who seemed like a really nice guy and that he really cared for Peter, even if he didn't want Peter knowing it and headed to the airport.

We made it to the airport, and I rang my father to tell him that I was on the way home. He told me that was good because he and Eleanor had news for me, and they couldn't wait for me to come home. Just then, I heard my name being called and turned around to see Peter walking towards me, and I couldn't stop smiling at him because this was the first time, I had seen him since we confessed that we liked each other. I couldn't help but to run into his arms and hug him so tight and never let go.

I heard footsteps from behind me and then I heard MJ's voice, "Hey, what are you doing here" MJ asked him because everyone still thought he was in berlin with his "family". "Oh, May wants me home so I got the next plane, and the layover was here" he said pulling out of the hug, and I could hear the nervousness in his voice. "Ok" she says in a serious tone looking at him with a serious face, and then she walked over to Ned and Betty. "That was weird" I laughed.

"Yeah, anyway..." he says looking back towards me before taking a deep breath and smiling at me, "I can't believe I finally told you" he says as he takes my hand in his. And I could feel my face blushing, and I swear my hand fit so perfectly into his, like they were meant to be together. "So... about that plan you had for the plane ride, maybe we can do it now" I asked him, and his smile got wider on his face.

"I would really like that" he tells me, "Flight 201, London to New York is now boarding" the woman makes an announcement and Peter and I head towards our gate, but before I could board the plane with him, I was pulled back to see both MJ and Betty staring at me. "Holding hands with Peter, I see" MJ says in a weird tone like Gollum, and we both just look at her because what the fuck was that.

"What" I say looking at her with a confused look, still processing what MJ just did, "Ughh, I said holding hands with Peter" she said in her normal voice. "I don't know what you're talking about" I say playing dumb, as much as I would love to tell everyone that Peter told me that he liked me. He wasn't out yet and I didn't want to out him, I am ok with waiting until he was ready. "Oh please, I saw it and the way you were looking at each other, you both are not good at hiding it" MJ whispers to me while Betty nods in agreement.

"Fine, we confessed our feelings for each other but he isn't out yet so don't tell anyone" I tell them, then MJ puts her hand out to Betty, and she rolls her eyes. Then I watched as Betty takes her purse out and hands MJ ten dollars, "what the fuck" I say as I am watching this, "You placed a bet on me" I continues staring in disbelief. " well duh... I bet that you ended up with Brad " Liz says, "And I bet that you and Peter would finally get together" MJ says playful playing with the money in front of Betty's face to rub it in.

"YOU BET ON ME" I say again, "I don't even know what to do... Oh wait. " I say taking the money off MJ. "I'll use this to buy myself something nice to eat, thanks guys" I say heading onto the airplane. I could hear MJ shouting to give it back to her, but I ignored her and went to find Peter. I got on the plane, and found where Peter was sitting, "hey, I got the person to swap so now we can sit together" he tells me with a smile on his face.

"Well, what's on today's agenda" I asked him as I take a seat beside him, and a wide smile appeared on his face, "well..." he says as he begins to dig deeper into his bag and pulls out a dual headphone. "I was thinking we could watch a movie together" he tells me, and it was so cute how excited he was. "Sounds good, you can pick the movie" I says, and his smile gets bigger, I watch as he scrolls through the movie option as a question popped into my head, and I knew I needed to ask.