ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣

In Venice there isn't any road, it is all lakes so instead of getting a bus to the hotel we must get a boat. I decided that his would be a wonderful time to take pictures because the city was amazing, I took it out of the camera bag and turned it on. "Oh, cool camera" I turn to see Peter moving beside me and sitting down.

"Thanks, it's a canon eos r6 mark ii. My father and Eleanor got it for me" I say pointing it towards him so that I can get a good photo, "Say Cheese" I say to Peter, and he does a big smile that warms my heart. I got a lot of pictures of different spots in Venice, and I was excited to look back at them.

We finally make it to what is meant to be a hotel but looks really ruined down and it hasn't been looked after in a long time. As I got off the boat, it began to shake, and I started to lose balance and fall back but I was caught by someone. I look behind me to see Brad with a wide smile on his face on him. "Thank you" I quickly got up and with the help of Mr. Dell, I was able to get out of the boat without getting wet.

But that didn't last long  because when I stepped into the hotel or whatever the fuck it was, I stepped into a puddle but soon realized that the whole place was flooded. "This place is trash" I hear Flash say, and for the first time I agreed with him, but he didn't need to know this, But Mr. Harrington just kept saying that it just gave the hotel character.

They called out the room assignments and that I would be sharing a room with MJ and Betty, I honestly didn't understand how that was aloud, but I didn't care. "Hey, how come Y/N is allowed to share with girls and we can't" Flash calls out, because of course he would have a problem with his because when doesn't he.

"Aw, don't be jealous that he's been in bed with more women than you" MJ says to him and he just rolls his eyes and heads upstairs. As I was packing, I was waiting for Betty to tell us about the timetable for today, but she was too busy looking at her phone and laughing.

"So, what's on today agenda Betty?" I asked her but she doesn't look up from her phone, "Earth to Betty" MJ waves her hand Infront of Betty's face. "Huh?" she finally looks up from her phone, "We were asking what you have planned today for us" I asked. "Oh... about that" she says getting off the bed and walking over and getting her coat.

"I'm actually doing a couple boat ride... with Ned" she tells us while putting her coat on and heading towards the door. "Guess it just me and you" MJ turns to me with a smile on her face, "Y/N AND MJ TAKE ON VENICE" I sing to her, and we head out behind Betty.

We watched as she walked over to Ned and kissed him on the cheek before heading towards the boats. "HEY, Y/N" I hear and look over to see Brad and a few students waving at us, "Well shall we" I put my arm into a link for MJ to link to me. "We shall" and she links with me, and we head off to explore the city.

I took a lot of pictures of the city, and luckily one of them included Flash being punched in the balls by a random kid. And MJ asked me to send it to her so that she would print it and hang it around the school when we got home. "HEY LOOK Y/N" I turn to see Brad, but he was covered in birds, "How the fuc-" I say walking over to him and couldn't help but laughing because one of them had pooped on him.

"You know one of them pooped on you" I say pointing to his chest where the bird has pooped. "Hey, do you want a hug" he says putting his arms out and walking towards me, "I swear to god" I back up, but he was still able to pull into the hug and rubbed his chest against mine.

"Now, we match" and as soon as he said that one of the birds landed on my head. "I swear to god if this thing poos" I say more to Brad as if it does it would be his fault. He takes his phone out and takes a picture of me before looking at it and laughing to himself, "that's going to be my lock screen" he says putting it back into his pocket. "I don't care get his flying rat off me" I tell him, and he shoos the bird away.