ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

"I was how you found out that you were gay" he asked and I just nodded looking down and I could feel my cheeks burning from blushing and the feeling in my stomach that was butterflies. It was quite for a bit before Peter spoke up, "wow... Y/N... I didn't know" he says, "Yeah, I know it's so stupid to like someone for that long" I say, and he grabs my hand again. "I don't think it's stupid, in fact I think it's brave" he tells me, and I couldn't help but smile. "And I'm glad you didn't give up" he continues, and I could feel myself getting lost in his hazelnut eyes.

"That kiss on the bridge was my first, you knows" I tell him, "Me too" he says back. There was so much tension in the air, but it was cut off with a piano being rolled beside us and I looked over to see my father and Ned. "what's with the piano guys" I asked, and they just smiled at us, "well you promised me a song" Peter tells me, and I completely forgot about that.

"Peter..." I moan but he just hits me with the puppy dog eyes, "Fine, everyone else must leave the room" I say to Ned and my father who were just standing there. "Hey, I own this place, I should be..." but before he could finish the sentence,  I shoe them away into the kitchen and threaten them to not come out or else.

I walked over to the piano and took a seat on the bench, and I could feel Peter staring at me. "Before I played this, I started to write this song after our fight in the canteen" I say before taking a deep breath and playing the opening keys. And just like Enchanted, it got to the part that I was most nervous about playing originally but now knowing what I know, it made it my favorite part.

"Tell me that your still mine Tell me that we'll be just fine Even when I lose my mind, I need to say Tell me that it's not my fault Tell me that I'm all you want Even when I break your heart I need to say" I played the rest of the song before playing the last key and then the room went quiet, but I was too scared to turn around, I heard a chair being pushed out and then I felt Peter sitting beside me. I look up to him to see tears in his eyes, "Wow, that was amazing Y/N" he tells me. We just stared at each other, and I finally let the tension win and begin to lead in and so does he till our lips touch and it felt amazing.

I felt his tongue ask for access to my mouth, and I let it in, and we fought for dominance and Peter won. "COUGH, COUGH" I hear my father shout and I slowly back away from Peter and look over at my father. "I agreed to dinner not this" he says, "Peter, I have my eyes on you" he says before walking back into the kitchen. We both just laugh, and I rest my head on his shoulder, " Would you maybe want to go for a swing" he says. "A swing?" I asked, and he just nods, "Meet me in the back alley in 5 minutes" he says before getting up and walking to the back.

After waiting 5 minutes, I walked out to the alleyway that was behind the restaurant, what did Peter mean by go for a swing. "Peter...Peter" I call out because there was no sign of him, "I swear Peter, you better not jump out at me, or I will swing" I call out. He doesn't answer me, "Peter this isn't funny" I call, then I hear something drop from behind me and someone grab my shoulder.

"NO" I shout turning around ready to fight them, but I see that it's Peter in his Spider-Man suit. "Do you want people to come out here" he says covering my mouth, "well you did just come out of nowhere Peter" I whisper shout. "sorry" he tells me before pulling me into a hug. "I didn't mean to scare you, just wanted to surprise you" he says.

"And the surprise is you in the Spider-Man suit" I say, "No, I just need to be in the suit for what we are doing" he says. "But you said we were going for a swing-" and then it hit me, he didn't mean what I was thinking, did he? "No...No." I say slowly backing away from him. "Oh, come on, Y/N it will be fun please" he tells me. "Peter, you're telling me to trust a tin web to be able to hold both of us" I say to him with a concerned look, "yeah" is all that he says.

"Peter" I say hoping that he was joking, "do you trust me" he asked, and I nod. "And you know I wouldn't put you in any danger" he says, and I nod again. "So just trust me" he says putting his hand out for me, "augh, fine but no funny business" I say taking his hand. "You are going to want to hand on tight" he tells me, so I hold on with all my strength, "you're going to love this" he says before we were off.

And when I say I have never been more scared in my life... I think I may have peed a little too, but Peter doesn't need to know that. I kept my eyes close the whole time, but peter told me to open them to see everything, "No, I'm not going to watch" I scream repeatedly, and I could feel Peter laughing at me. Peter then swings a little too hard and I lose grip and begin to fall, and I have never screamed as loud as I did then and there, but Peter caught me.

And after me screaming at him repeatedly to put me down, he finally listens to me, and we stopped at Times Square, and he puts me down. "Are you ok" he asked, "Am I ok? Peter, you dropped me" I say pushing him and he just laughed. "But I caught you, didn't I" he says, "That's not the point, and I'm never doing that again" I tell him.

"Well, I had fun" he tells me, "Me too" I tell him. "Please don't get hurt" I say, and he pulls me into a hug before jumping up onto the light post. Just then Breaking New appears on one of the billboards behind us and everyone turns around to look at it, including Peter. "This is Breaking News" someone says before a man appears on the screen, "We come to you now with revelations about todays attack in London" he says, and I could see Peter looking down at me. "An anonymous source provided this video, it shows Quentin Beck, aka Mysterio, moments before his death" he says before giving everyone a warning about the video before it's played and Mysterio pops up.

"I managed to send the Elemental through the rift, but I don't think I'm going to make it off this bridge alive" he says, and I could feel the anger building up in my body. "Spider-Man attacked me for some reason, He has an army of weaponized drones, Stark technology. He is saying he's the only one who's going to be the new Iron Man, no one else" he says, and I get more anger, and I could see that Peter was beginning to panic from his body language.

Then I heard a woman's voice asking if he wants to do the drone attack and there will be significant causalities. And then you hear Peter's voice, "Do it, execute them all" and everyone around me just gasped. I looked around to see that everyone was recording it, "that's a lie, Spider-Man wouldn't do that" I call out.

The newsman then comes back on, "this video was released earlier today on the controversial news website called TheDailyBugle.net" he says and then the annoying J. Jonah Jameson comes on. "Well, there you have it, folks' conclusive proof that Spider-Man was responsible for the murder of Mysterio, an interdimensional warrior who gave his life to protect our planet and who will no doubt go down in history as the greatest superhero of all time" he says.

"But that's not all, folks. Here's the real blockbuster ... brace yourself" he says, and nothing could prepare me for what was about to happen. "Spider-Man real" and it cut "Spider-Man real name is" then it cuts again "Spider-Man's name is Peter Parker" he shouts, and a picture of Peter shows up. And everyone begins to Boo at Peter, so I did what any normal person who maybe dating Spider-Man, but we haven't discussed it yet does.... I booed them back. That was before Peter came and swung me up and we were on our way again.

 "What are we going to do?" I asked Peter, but he doesn't answer me and just swing me away from everyone.