ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕚𝕩

We finally made it to the hotel in Prague, and let me tell you this was a fancy hotel, you could tell that it had 5 stars because the air in the hotel seemed fresher than outside. As we walked more into the hotel, we saw a guy playing some classical music beside us. And I was still really confused on why the travel company would do all this but honestly, I was done worrying about it because this was so cool.

Of course, it had to be ruined by Flash making a comment about how the rest of us were too poor and would never see a hotel like this again. I honestly don't think I can last any longer on this trip without turning around a giving flash a black eye. "Fuck" is all I could say as I was taking in the whole hotel well it was just the reception but that was bigger than the other hotel by itself.

I watched as Peter walked into the hotel and takes it all it, I still couldn't get over the fact that he was Spider-Man. He looks at me then at the person behind me and I look back to see MJ giving him a *I'm on to you* face and I watch as he quickly looks away. Mr. Harrington tells us that we can pick out our roommates again and Betty rushes over to us.

"SLEEPOVER PARTY" She sings, "No" I say too quickly, and the smile disappears on her face. "I mean no... You both should have a girl's night" I said to cover up the fact that I could deal with another night of Betty snoring again. "But you're a part of the girls" she tells me, and I don't think I was getting out of this. "Actually Y/N promised to share with me" I hear someone behind me say and I turn around to see Brad standing there.

"Oh yeah, I did... Sorry Betty" I say but was confused at why Brad was covering for me, when I told him that I wanted space for the rest of the trip. I noticed that Peter walked away on the phone, but he was too far for me to hear anything, "Ready to go upstairs" I hear Brad say to me and I nod. I shouldn't waste the rest of my holiday trying to figure peter out. We got our key at the front desk and headed up to our room that was so big that I swear there was an echo.

We both just get settled in the room in silence, but I could feel that he wanted to say something, I looked over to him as he quickly looked away. I went into the bathroom that was connected to our bedroom, and get changed into a new pair of clothes because the others felt icky from sitting in the bus all day. As I'm putting my clothes back into the suitcase the silence were finally ended by Brad. "Did I even have a chance?" I hear him say and I just freeze, "What" I turn around to see that he was closer than he thought and I jump a bit.

"I mean, its clear that you like Peter" he says staring at me, "What? No, I don't we are friends" I say walking over to my bed and sitting down. "Oh please, I see the way you look at him and how you talked about him when I told you about the picture" he tells me walking over and sitting beside me. "I..." I tried to say something, but I couldn't think of what to say because he was right.

"At first I didn't want to see it because I liked you too and thought I might have a chance" he tells me, and I could tell that he was upset. "But now that I know I don't have a chance, I can see that it's so clear that you're in love with him", and as he says this I could feel my mouth get so dry. "I don't love Pete" I tell him, "Oh please, everyone sees it apart from Peter" he gets up from the bed and walks over to his. "And I want you to be happy, even if it's not with me" he says before grabbing his stuff and walking out of the room.

Now I was alone in the room with my thoughts, was he right, was I in love with Peter? I couldn't be because that would be ridiculous right? Maybe I did... but that's stupid because he would never feel the same and here, I am in love with him. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket and looked to see that it was a message from MJ telling me to get down to the reception. Part of me just wanted to just stay up here and be alone so that I could get all my thoughts together.

But a few seconds later she texted me that if I'm not down in the next five minutes, she will come up and drag me down. So, I quickly grabbed my coat and headed down to the reception area before MJ could drag me down by the ear. I went down to see everyone sitting and they all had  neon sticks around them, apparently, we are going to a carnival. Betty rushes over and hands me glasses that were neon.