Dont let the killers kill you

I woke up at about 6am and stayed in bed for a while before jumping out releasing that if I don't get out then I would be late for work, I hopped in the shower for 5 minuets and came out and got dresses into some jeans with a white crop top and my white vans, I came downstairs and got some breakfast, I decided to have some toast with jam and a cup of coffee to wake me up a bit. I sat down infront of the tv with my food "BLEEP" a text came through on my phone it was from Thomas it read

Bored -_- can I come to work with you?
Thomas

I replied

Sure! That's if you can get ready in 15mins 0_0 :)
Tiffany

He replied a second later with...

WHAT????? SERIOUSLY! OKAY I WILL BE TEN MINUTES!
Thomas

I laughed that his reaction, he would usually be ready and changed by now but not today! On the tv was the news, "later on we will be looking at how money is effecting people's life's, we will also be having a guest in talking about his experience with a bomb being set off in his house and killing his wife and 2 kids. But now we will be watching a sneak peak of the new film scorch trials" as I heard that last remark I sat up in my seat there was Dylan o'brian there and ki hong lee and thomas! I watched the trailer and then texted thomas

Saw you on tv, looking hot with dat scarf 0-0 jk Dylan looks better
Tiff
He replied a few minuets later with

How can he be hotter?? I got a bloody scarf!😱😂
Thomas

I let out a laugh, Thomas can be an idiot sometimes. A few moments later I heard a knock at the door "come in! It's unlocked!" I screamed and then Thomas walked in, he was wearing black skinny jeans and a black t-shirt and then a scarf "nice scarf" I said letting out a small giggle "who is hotter now?" He asked pulling a sexy pout face "let's leave that undecided" I said as I guided him out the door and to my car, I sat I'm the drivers seat and thomas in the passengers and then we set off. When we got there I placed my bag in the small coat peg in the office and then let my boss know I was here "I am already bored!" Thomas said after 10 minuets, "ahhh, you were the one saying you wanted to come!" I smirked "you could of told me it was boring!!" He said acting like a baby and stoping his feet on the ground "I could of, but you never asked!" I said laughing at his childish side "can you nip down to costa and get me a coffee?" I asked handing him a fiver "obviously, anything to get out of this place!!" Thomas yelled and then left with a sarcastic wave. He came back 30 minutes later with 2 coffees and a few magazines "hi, I see you took your time!" I said laughing and punched him playfully in the arm "ahh but I got myself a magazine to keep me company as you are no use" he said and I stuck my tongue out at him. After my shift ended thomas screamed of joy "you know you could of left..." I said to him eyeing him "and why would I do that? I am not that mean" he said smiling "well I think silence would of been better then a whining thomas" I joked, he put the middle finger up at me playfully "that hurt" I said putting on a baby voice "oh no did I make little tiff upset?" He said sarcastically. When we got back i was exhausted even though I did nothing! I invited Thomas in and we watched some DVDs together, he wanted to watch the haunting so I agreed, just to make him happy. I was never fond of scary movies they always freaked me out. A jump scare came up and I quickly hid behind Thomas clutching his arm "ouch!" He said playfully flicking my head "sorry" I replied not really caring, even though I was 22 I still got very scared easily. After the film ended I made thomas stay over the night because I was scared there was a killer and that it was going to mudor me. I got him out a Camp bed for him to sleep on in my room so i knew he was close to me "night tiff" he said "don't let the killers kill you" he said playfully "THOMAS!" I screamed and through a pillow at him, he laughed at me "it's not funny!" I yelled "yes it is" he said still laughing at me "what ever! Now go to sleep!" I said "night tiff" he said recovering from the laughter and turning off the lights. darkness spread across the room and I started to see shadows around "THOMAS!!! THERE IS SOMEONE BEHIND THE DOOR!!!" I yelled, he got up and turned the light on, there was no one there except a few jackets and a dressing gown hanging up "oh" I said "i mean, I was testing to see you reaction to see how fast you where" I said covering up that I actually thought there was someone there "yeah yeah" Thomas laughed at he turned off the light "tommy..." I waited for a reply, nothing " Thomas?" I Said again, "RAWR!!" I screamed and turned and hit the thing in the face, I turned on the light to see thomas there lying on the floor holding his nose from where I punched him "OMG! Thomas! I am so sorry!!" I got out of bed and picked him up from the floor "it's okay" he laughed "you got one hella punch there!" He said laughing still holding his nose "your fault!" I said to him as I checked to see if his nose was alright "your good" I said as he stood up and went round to the other side of my bed and got in MY bed "umm.. Thomas? What are you doing?" I asked "going to bed" he replied a smirk on his face, I started going red "in my bed?" I said "yeah he replied "now sleep" he said and turned off the light "ummm okay" I said as I got comfy and moved the the edge of the bed, I felt him pull me back and then he kissed me fireworks exploding inside of me "tiff?" He asked me "yea?" I asked "I love you" he said, I was stunned, I didn't reply to him I just closed my eyes and went to sleep.