Settling in

Tiffanys P.O.V

i unpacked all my stuff at the same time as thomas, i had so much stuff and thomas had so little that i was shocked he was going to survie for a month with so little nesesitys!

After i had finished i face planted on to the bed next to thomas, and then turned around to talk to him, and saw that he was sleeping, I think anyway, he looked so peaceful and contempt, I didn't want to disturb him.

"is my face to pretty?" thomas muttered to me, his eyes still closed, my face started to heat up with emarrasment.

"phhfff i dont know what you mean! i wasnt looking at you..." i replied, trying to sound as convincing as possible, but im not a convincing person...

thomas opened one eye and peered at me, "yeah toatally not looking at me" he chuckled, turning on to his side to speak to me.

"yeah okay, whateverrrr" i sighed, still feeling embarresed. we just sat there looking at each other, until thomas spoke up.

"so about sleeping? are we... like... sleeping together?" thomas said arkwardly, my face heated up a bit,

"i um guess so, if you feel comfortable doing so i mean" i replied, thinking that this probaly shouldnt be an arkward thing, should it?

"okay then thats settled then" thomas said, leaning in to me for a kiss, realiving the tension.

after a few minutes we both got up and went downstairs to spend time with the family, after all thats what we came to do!

"All done unpacking?" My father asked us both and we walked through the the door way, into the living room.

The room was spacious, with an average fire place with a TV above it.

Surrounding the fireplace were two cream sofas with a long glass coffee table in between them both.

"Yeah we're all done" I sighed in relief, sitting down on one of the sofas.

"So later on? What's the plan?" I asked my dad, hopefully something nice.

"Well me and your mother were thinking that we should all go to this fancy restaurant in town! how does that sound Thomas?"

"That sounds really nice, I'll look forward to it!" Thomas replied.

I could tell he felt a bit awkward, but I think everyone's like that when meeting the parents for the first time.

"That's good to hear!" My dad chirped, "so for now we could go into town, look around a bit?" He asked, I loved the idea of going around all the shops, but I'm not so sure about Thomas though...

"Remember I also want to see lily and introduce her to Thomas!" I added, sitting at the edge of my seat.

I was so eager to show Thomas everything and everyone! I was really looking forward to this holiday