Pigs, here i come

I got home last night at about midnight, we watched barbie (Dylan and ki voted for it) we also watched finding nemo. Every time Thomas looked at me I would feel face turn red and I would look at my feet. When I said goodbye Dylan and ki put their phone number onto my phone, Dylan typed up his name and he put Dylan the sexiest man alive, and ki just put loads of emojis with winking faces and laughing faces. When I got back I got a text from Thomas saying

Missing you already!😘☺️
Thomas

Haha no you don't, you just want me to come back and help with Dylan and ki!😂
Tiff

What?! Noooo😂😏☺️
Thomas

What evarrr Thomas, I'm not leaving this house!😂🙌
Tiff

Fine! Be that way!😱😪😔😂
Thomas

Oh I was from the start😏😏
Tiff

That is a day in the life of texting thomas, always complaining! But it always gave me giggles. I got straight into bed and went to sleep singing angles (do not own)
Cause what about what about angles? Ohohohohoh

They will come they will go make us speciallll

Don't give me up, don't give me upp.

I soon drifted of to wake up the next morning at 11am, I got in the shower and then had some breakfast, toast with jam, i have always had jam on toast never an other way. As i was eating I got a text from Dylan

Hey! Dyl Dyl here! Me, ki, and thomas going out to the zoo today! Wanna join?😏😺
Dylan

Sure! You know I laughed when u got this text, because the contact is called Dylan the sexiest man alive😂I totally forgot!
Tiff

Oh but it's true😏
Dylan

Okay what time?
Tiff

Thomas is going to pick you up in 1hour🙌
Dylan

Okay! Gotta get ready now! See ya soon✋😂
Tiff

Okay so Thomas is gonna pick me up in an hour so I need to get ready pronto! I decided to wear some skinny ripped jeans with a turquoise crop top and my white vans. After I chose my clothes I did my make up, some lip gloss black liquid eyeliner and some brown eye shadow to finish it off. I moved on to my hair what I put into a messy bun and added a small plait coming up from the front. I still had half an hour till thomas had to pick me up so I just watched some tv. Knock knock! Okay that's probably Thomas "come in!" I yelled, a second later thomas walked in wearing black skinny jeans and a grey t-shirt "ready?" Thomas asked me smiling "yup" I said popping the p as I stood up and headed for the door. Me and Thomas walked over the the car and got in, Thomas was driving. Ki and Dylan where in the car already "hey guys!" I said to them "hey tiff" they replied smiling. "I want to see the monkeys!" Ki said to Dylan "yea and the pigs!" Dylan said his face filled with excitement and ki agreed "Dylan you don't get pigs at a zoo" I said laughing "hey I can have fucking pigs at a zoo!" Thomas said anger swelling up in him "okay okay pigs are in zoos" I said looking over and thomas and rolling my eyes. "Thank you!" Dylan said, his face had a sassy look to it as he pouted and started talking to ki again. When we finally got there Ki and Dylan started running around like little kids while me and Thomas just stood there laughing at fully grown adults running around like children. "Shall we actually go in?" Thomas asked us "yea! I'm coming pigs!" Dylan said, me and Thomas just laughed at the two boys.
Once we payed we headed in, we where given maps, "hey!! Where are the pigs!" Dylan said looking even closer at the map, when he said this ki started looking as well "this must be a mistake!" Ki said as he and Dylan went up to the reception and complained. me and Thomas followed along "there is a problem with this map!" Dylan said handing the map over to the lady there "oh really? What is the problem?" The woman looked like she was in her mid 20s, she had short blue pixie cut hair and was quite skinny "there are no pigs on the map!" Ki blurted out barging in front of Dylan, the lady let out a little laughed "excuse me?" She asked "there are no pigs on the map!!" Dylan said his fave turning a little red "sir there are no pigs here, this is an zoo!" The lady said smiling "whaaaa!?" Ki and Dylan said their jaws dropped, me and thomas where just standing there laughing at them "I am sorry sir but I can help you" the lady said again biting her lip trying not to laugh "well at least could I get your number?" Dylan said, me Thomas and Ki, walked outside and waited Dylan to come out. "I can't believe it" ki said leaning against the wall, he sounded very disappointed I kinda felt sorry for him "aww ki, if you wanted to see pigs you would have to go to a farm! Not a zoo, but on the bright side there are monkeys" I said smiling sympathetically, ki brightened up a bit at this "okay then are we ready?" Thomas said as Dylan came back over "yup" I said popping the p. We decided to head over to the Penguins first as they are the closest and in the direction of the monkeys. "Wow! Look at that one!!" Dylan yelled laughing, he pointed at a penguins that fell in the water. After a while of walking around a man passes by drinking a slushie, ki and Dylan exchanged exited faces and ran over the the closest store "guys!" Thomas yelled at them but they just continued to run "oh well might as well get on as well" Thomas laughed as we slowly walked over "want me to buy?" I asked smiling "nope, it's on me" Thomas said popping the p "ya sure?" I asked, kind of relived that I did not have to rummage around in my bag trying to find my purse "2 slusies please! Mixed" Thomas said to the guy at the counter, Dylan and ki had already got theirs "thanks" I said as thomas handed my my slushie "no problemo!" Thomas replied smiling, we walked over to where ki and Dylan were sitting on a bench drinking their slushies.

Sorry I haven't uploaded in along time, it took longer than expected to write it as I have been ill, hope you guys are liking the story! I have got big plans for the next 2 chapters, have you got any ideas for me to use? Comment what you think! Thank you guys!