21

Chara found herself watching the TV at Sans' and Pap's place. It had been a few days since she woke up in Sans' bed after the party, which was also the last time the pair had been together.

After a while of Chara laying on the sofa, she saw Sans coming down the stairs. It was about 7pm but he was walking out as if he had just woken up. He was wearing a blue sweater with the hood on and visibly no t-shirt under it, pajama pants and long socks. Chara was more than used to him and his messy look, but for some reason seeing him again suddenly made her feel slightly nervous.

Once down in the living room, he yawned loudly before noticing she was there. "Oh! You." He was surprised to see her there.

Chara got annoyed. "I have a name you know."

"Hmm. So, Chara, you've survived a total of... six days without coming here. I'm impressed." He clapped his hands and had a grin on his face.

"You counted? How adorable." Chara said with sarcasm as she rolled her eyes. Then she sighed. "Actually, it's literally been surviving. I had to get out of there."

"Hold on, I need food first." Sans said before heading to the kitchen. When he got back with a couple of hotdogs in a plate, he sat on the sofa beside Chara, who had paused the movie she'd been watching.

"Thanks for offering me something." Chara said ironically with a bitter look.

As soon as she said that the guilt wouldn't let Sans keep chewing on the piece of hotdog in his mouth for a moment. Then he swallowed. "This one was for you." He said indicating towards the second hotdog, trying to sound as unbothered as possible.

Chara laughed in disbelief.  "As if you would only be eating one hotdog"

"Really it's okay you can have it." He replied. "They're only the only hotdogs left..." He muttered to himself with sadness.

"It's fine, Sans. I'm only in the mood for chocolate anyway."

Sans grinned. "Anyway, so how bad's it been home with Frisk and everything?"

"I mean, honestly, it's been alright. She said sorry for what she did, I accepted the apology, and we both moved on with our lives."

"So then why'd you feel like you needed to get out?... and why are you twitching?"

Chara stared into nothing with an evil smirk on her face. "I'm planning my revenge."

A while later they went on to keep watching the movie Chara was seeing. Of course she had on "The Conjuring" for like the sixth time.

"Fuck me!" Sans shouted again after antoher jump scare. In this one his arm had reflectively extended and his hand was holding onto her shoulder.

"Hey! You're pulling down my shirt!" Chara told him in annoyance while pulling her sleeve back up.

"Sorry sorry." He quickly pulled back his hand but was still looking at her even though she was paying full attention to the TV. He sighed. "I just don't know how you can love this movie so much."

"Shhh. This is a masterpiece." She was still staring directly at the television, but he continued looking at her. He examined her features and was captivated by the way in which her eyes lit up with enthusiasm for what she was watching. Even if he didn't understand it, he couldn't help but find it attractive and wasn't even aware that he was blushing.

He did a stretch and moved slightly closer to her, but then he tried to focus his attention back to the movie and ended up pausing it.

"What are you doing?" Chara complained as she looked at him. "It's getting to the best part!"

Sans laughed awkwardly. "Yeah I think we have a different concept of 'best'". He sighed. "Look, Chara, call me whatever you want. But I can't keep on with this, uh, I don't feel safe. Can't we watch-"

"Fine." Chara interrupted in an exclamation. Her face was red and she was frowning. "But we have to finish the movie." She changed her position to lay with her head and the upper part of her back laying on Sans' chest, and her legs spread across the sofa. She continued playing the movie.

Sans was stunned. He was also blushing, blue, in his case. His breath was heavy and didn't know how to react to this closeness with Chara. He usually always acted cool and chill about everything but this time he actually felt nervous, even more thinking that she could feel his heavy breaths and probably listen to the rate of his heartbeat.

He looked down to her face to see her completely serious and focused but with her cheeks still reddish. A shy hand of his then rested on her torso and he noticed her breathing also started to pick up a little.

"Able to watch it now?" Chara asked him with her voice as chill as possible.

"Not completely, but the situation has improved." He said jokingly.

Throughout the movie, both maintained in silence. Sans felt sorry for gripping her from time to time due to a jump scare, but neither said a thing. His hand slowly caressed her, and she felt a tingling feeling in her stomach. Alllshe knew is she wanted to stay like this just a little longer. The hand of hers that was resting on Sans' chest was also slightly caressing him with her fingers, and, little by little, his hand moved more through her body, up to caressing her hair.

They didn't really know what was going on. But. Somehow. It felt. Just. Right.

thanks for reading 💞🫶🏻💞🫶🏻💞🫶🏻💞