8

(I really enjoyed writting this lol)

After a while they got back to Undertale, and were about to part. Well, technically it was only Sans who was separating from them since the rest lived together.

Chara wanted to speak to Sans for a moment so Frisk and Asriel “let them have their moment” and started making out keeping a good distance from them.

“So…”

“So…”

“I just wanted to say thanks.”

“Thanks?”

“Yeah, thanks for this day. I had a lot of fun.”

“I guess you did things that are fun for you: you almost squashed me, you hanged around with another psychopath…”

“Sadly I didn’t squash you. But meeting Swap Frisk was great. At last I found someone as cool as me.” 

“You’re cooler though.”

“You think so?”

“Of course. You’re dating this hottie, aren’t you?” He smirked pointing at himself.

“Shut up! I’m cooler then that! We’re not actually dating… I want to be with someone who’s actually on my level.” She smiled proudly. 

“At least you got your ego back… After what you told me about Frisk before we got to swap world.”

“O-oh. Right. About that… I don’t know what got to me. Uhm, I guess I get jealous sometimes and start to think crap like that… I-I mean get jealous about Asriel, of course. N-not about you.”

“Saying it like that makes it looks like you’re jealous about me, I don’t know what to think now.” He laughed. “Does this also means you think I have a chance with Frisk?”

“You’re so stupid! Of course I’m not jealous about you, I’d never be!... But, I mean, yeah, like, I don’t think she’s completely out of your league I guess…”

“Hmm… Interesting, interesting.”

“Do you think I have a shot with Asriel? W-wait. Actually, don’t answer. It’s probably going to hurt me a bit…”

“Uh, well, I mean… We haven’t really seen him since we started dating but, uh, the sweater gesture was kind of cute. Even though it was MY sweater and it’s drenched now thanks to you. It was cute. You actually looked like a good person. And I could almost swear I saw him blush… more or less.” 

“I said don’t answer…” She looked to the ground with her cheeks a bit red. “…but thanks.”

He lowly smiled while he looked at her and she still looked down. They both stayed quiet for a moment before Chara interrupted the silence.

“Anyway… We should get going now. Uhm…thanks again…” She looked sideways and started blushing again. “And, uhhh…” She quickly kissed Sans on the cheek and then backed off.

“Whoa, where did that come from?” Asked Sans, trying to look as natural as possible.

“Well, we’re supposed to be dating, right?” She paused. “I just hope Asriel has seen it…”

“I don’t think he had time too.” He laughed.

“Ugh.” Just after leaned in again and pressed her lips against his cheek for practically five seconds. Her hands on his lower arms. Sans’ eyes had widened and his heart almost stopped beating. 

“H-he probably saw that…” Said Sans, with barely any breath.

They both looked towards Asriel and Frisk who were both cheering at them, but Frisk was a bit frustrated for some reason.

Sans and Chara looked back at each other. “Yep… Good job, I guess…”

Chara smiled, which shocked Sans even more. “Okay, well, see ya.”

“Uh-huh. Yes. Uhm, b-bye.”