14.0

(Heyyyy. So I'm back from vacation. Now I'm going to be updating much more :3 I'm really sorry for taking so much to publish, I'm just too handful all the time ;-; hope you can understand. Anyway, this chapter's pretty short. Next one coming soon. Really soon!)

It was early in the afternoon. Chara had spent all morning lying sick on her bed with Asriel taking care of her as Sans had ordered, and making sure Toriel didn't realize what was going on. "I think I'm gonna puke" was the sentence Chara had been saying since she woke up, but never seemed to let it all out each time she went to the bathroom.

Now she was feeling a lot more recovered for the exception that she still didn't have any appetite.

She had a quick shower, put on fresh clothes and more or less comed her hair.

"Hey, I'm gonna head out, I still have to, ughh, thank Sans or whatever." She told Asriel after finishing getting ready.

"Wait." Asriel demanded gently. "We still have to talk about... you being drunk and uhmm- I'm not good at these things! We should tell my mum!"

"No, crazy, she'll freak out!" She sighed. "Don't worry, I've learnt my lesson... Anyway, Sans is probably gonna get mad at me or something. I guess I did throw a pretty unnecessary tantrum last night too." She scoffed and face palmed. "What's wrong with me?"

"W-woah...Chara- I. It's not to be rude but... i-it's the first you actually...uhm, blame yourself for once a-and acknowledge something's your fault. That's pretty cool! Guess Sans has really done an impact on you..."

"Yeah yeah, whatever." She looked sideways in embarrassment. "I'm leaving. Know where Frisk is?"

Asriel's face shadowed at the mention of Frisk. Chara realized. "I don't..."

"Oh right... I forgot you two... last night-"

"Please."

"Yeah, true, sorry, rather not talk about it... Well, see ya."

"Bye, be careful!"

Chara blushed slightly and then went to the door. She was lucky Toriel wasn't there, she didn't feel like explaining why she didn't join them to dinner.

(...)

Chara had almost arrived to Sans' place, when, suddenly, she stopped in surprise, seeing how Frisk was at the door with Sans, "what the f-?" but they seemed too much in their own thing to notice her. She just stayed the way she was while listening curiously to their conversation.

"Asriel was just so sweet and nice to me... I didn't realize who my true feelings were actually for until I saw you with someone and noticed... I wanted to be that someone! I still do..." Frisk giggled while placing her hands on his chest. "Guess I'm more into bad boys."

Wait. Since when is Sans a "bad boy"... Chara thought to herself. She then got closer and hid behind a bush to hear better, but she could still see them through the leaves.

Frisk slowly brought her lips closer and closer to his. Sans was too shocked to even react to anything. Their lips finally joined, making Chara really upset.

"Now I'm definitely gonna puke!!!" Chara exclaimed getting out of the bush.

Sans broke off the kiss immediately after hearing her scream. "Huh, Chara!?" They both looked over at her in surprise.

"Disgusting..." Chara said disappointed before she ran off.

"Chara, wai-" Not again... He tried to go after her.

"Hey!" Frisk held his hand. "Just leave her be. Stay here!!"

"Seriously? I have to talk to her."

"I don't think she's going to want to talk to you after she saw us kiss."

"So you give a crap about how she's feeling right now?"

"I think she should respect us. We all make mistakes but we all have the right to love who we want!"

"That has nothing to do with it." He felt almost furious. "You know, I never said I liked you back." He then took off.