2

Frisk, Chara, Asriel, Sans, Papyrus and Undyne had meeten up at Grillby’s and were all sitting together on one of the tables having some food and drinking ketchup.

Sans was kind of wasted from the ketchup and decided that it was the right moment to open up about the new ‘relationship’ between him and Chara. He stood up from his seat while holding a bottle of ketchup in the air. “Ladies and gentlemen…” He drank some more. “Boys and girl…” He drank again. “I, Sans, have an announcement to make.”

“Shit…” Chara whispered to herself.

“Well, spit it out.” Undyne said to make Sans hurry up.

“I noticed you were all really shocked when we got in and saw that Chara and me sat together. I know it’s weird cause we hate each other so much that we always sit farthest away from ourselves as possible, but… not anymore, folks!” He drank again and then held the ketchup up higher. “We looove each other now!” He exclaimed sitting down again and wrapping an arm around Chara.

Everybody was in shock, except for Sans, who was happily drunk, and Chara, who just wanted to kill herself.

They all sat in silence for a minute or two until Frisk was able to open her mouth. “I… I’m a bit confused.”

“What Sans meant to say…” She pushed Sans off of her. “is that…” she spoke mumbling, trying to hide her anger and embarrassment, her face a bit red. “we’re dating now. S-Sans and I are dating now.”

After another minute of silence, Frisk spoke again. “That’s awesome! That means we can go on double dates, Asriel, me and you two!”

“Sounds like a plan.” Asriel smiled.

“HAHAHAHAHA. I JUST KNEW THAT BEHIND ALL THE FIGHTIN’ THERE WAS SOMETHIN’ MORE. DON’T YOU AGREE, PAPS?” Undyne looked over at Papyrus, who was biting his nails nonstop, looking kind of scared.

“Th-this means…” Papyrus said shivering. “This means… what I saw... It’s real.”

“Huh? What’re you talking about, Paps?” Sans, who seemed a little less out of it now after Chara took the bottle of ketchup from him.

“Re-remember the crystal ball? The one I took from that witch to know the future… Remember w-when I looked at yours, Sans, at your future?”

“Oh, yeah. I remember you were too traumatized to tell me what you saw. But we decided it was just a toy and that it was all fake, right?”

“Well, I-I’m starting to second guess that now… You see, w-what I saw is starting to look like it could actually happen now, i-it makes sense now… i-it…”

“But what did you see?” Asked Undyne, wanting to find out about more drama.

“I saw…” His face started to heat up very noticeably and a tear came down his left cheek remembering the trauma. “Adult Sans and Chara… I-in bed… You know, d-doing stuff…” He robbed the tear off himself. “I n-never really wanted to see my brother like that, a-at least there was a blanket on top. Well, that’s out of the question… But I thought it was impossible, that it would never happen, b-but now…it really does make sense…”

Chara and Sans were the most shocked out of what Papyrus said. They were so disgusted they separated from each other as much as they could without it being too obvious.

“Wow there. Hold it, Paps. What was it supposed to be, in twenty years? No BALL could ever know about such a long away future. In fact, a ball can’t know about the future at all. You probably just imagined it, nobody can know, uhh, that, you know what I’m saying?” Sans said trying to get everybody’s mind off that ‘disgusting’ image.