4

Frisk, Chara, Sans and Asriel met up in one of the quietest places in Eldin. Sans and Asriel were amazed with how good Chara was looking. It was normal for Frisk to dress up on this kind of events, but you’d never see Chara wearing a cute short dress like that, not to mention how well Sans’s sweater suited her. This was all because Chara told Frisk she was nervous about what to wear and Frisk helped her out. Since Chara’s bad spirit had been killed, they had both become really good friends (Chara was still a bit of a psycho though).

They were lucky Eldin was on holidays, the Eldin fair was in town, so no one was really on the lookout. King Asgore, father of Asriel and also a part-time carer of Frisk and Chara, was probably drinking and having fun, with no worries at all. Sans thought about that and said it was the perfect moment to do something “illegal”.

“Something illegal? Sans, are you out of your mind!? My dad’s the king! I love my people, Sans! Something illegal with prejudice others, I don’t want that.” Asriel complained and Frisk agreed.

“Actually if it means murdering someone I wouldn’t be that opposed to the idea hehehehhe.” Chara laughed psychotically taking a knife out of her pocket.

Sans’s right eye started to glow and the other one became black. He used his powers to lift Chara up in the air.

“Hey, dumbass, let me down right this instant!” Chara screamed angered at Sans. 

“We’re not killing anyone.” He looked up at Chara. “But we’re also not being boring.” He looked at Asriel and Frisk with a smirk on his face.

“…I don’t understand what you’re trying to say, Sans. What do you propose?” Asriel asked confused.

“First…” He lifted his powers from Chara and she fell flat on the ground.

“Auch! Dammit, you’re such an asshole, Sans!”

“But I’m your favourite asshole.” He smirked at her and then winked at her without the other two noticing they were both up to something.

“Yeah, yeah…” She slightly blushed getting up from the ground.

Well, honestly, I don’t understand how they’re a couple! Frisk thought. They get on so bad most of the time… Maybe… Sans would be better off with me? Wait, Frisk, what are you thinking?! Forget about that, you have a boyfriend now!

“Okay, so back to what I was saying…” Sans began to say.

“Yes. What’s your plan?” Asriel asked.

“Aus.” He smiled proudly seeing his friends eyes widen. Now they were really listening.

“Aus… You mean, alternative universes?” Frisk asked very curious. 

Going to an Alternative universe was one of their biggest dreams and curiosities, but Asgore completely prohibited going there, since lots of them can be really dangerous and, as he thought, only Gaster knew how to choose what au to travel to. So after Gaster’s complete disappearance, Asgore locked his office forever, which was the way to travel to the universes, and always keeps his key with him so no one can access it.

“I have a spear key to my father’s office. He gave it to me. I haven’t gotten in since because there’s always guards at the door. But I guess after years of nobody attempting to get in, Asgore told them they could slack off today, so we can get in.” Sans explained. They were all very shocked.