5

Sans warned everyone that before they got there they would probably end up in a different part of the world, but it’s a small place so they would just reunite at the centre of Underswap’s Eldin, which couldn’t be too difficult, right?

“Huh? What?! What the hell am I doing on top of someone’s roof?! Ugghh I can’t get down! Dammit, Sans, where the heck are you?! Yelled Chara from the top of a roof after they all teleported thanks to Sans.

Sans got out of the bush he was stuck in when he started to hear someone calling out his name: ‘Saaaans! Saaaaans!’. He wiped out the leaves that were on his shoulder and started to approach the female voice.

Chara started to look down to the ground from the roof, still calling out to Sans every ten seconds. “Wow, this place really looks like Eldin back home, but it’s a lot wormer here. There’s barely any snow. Wait… there isn’t any snow.” She smiled excited. “I’m staying here forever!”

“Chara, is that you?” Sans asked from bellow, without being able to see her.

“Huh? S-Sans, did you hear what I was saying?” She said blushing embarrassedly.

“I can’t believe you don’t like snow, Chara, snowball fights are the best thing.” “Still… I love to see you all enthusiastic like that.” He smirked pervertedly.

“Shut up…” She muttered.

“Anyway, where are you?”

“I’m up here.” She said sticking out her arm from the edge of the roof.

He laughed. “You ended up in a roof? That’s so lame.”

“Ugh, whatever, let me down!” She ordered aggravated by him.

“I don’t know, Chara… I feel like leaving you here forever.”

“START YOUR POWERS RIGHT NOW AND LET ME DOWN THIS INSTANT. Or else I’ll kill you.”

“Oh yeah? And how are you planning on doing that, huh?”

“BY SMASHING YOU!” She took no time to let him process the information. She jumped out the roof, aiming towards Sans, just as she finished her sentence.

“Wow! Hey, be-!” He managed to be fast enough to just catch her with his arms before she landed on his face. “…careful.”

Sans had his arms wrapped around Chara’s torso. Her feet were practically touching the ground and all her body was leaned to one side but being held by Sans so she wouldn’t fall.