C h a p t e r 3:

Morgana's P.O.V.

While some us on the Quinjet were just finishing getting ready, the rest started jumping out like maniacs.

"Stay close to me and hold on." said Steve as I jumped on his back and wrapped my arms around his neck. It was freezing, even though I had on a tight black jumpsuit that covered my body. When we landed, I didn't have time to breath as one of HYDRA's soldiers lunged at me.

"Holy Crap!" I muttered to myself quietly as I released my claws and started slashing. Three more soldiers came at me and I took them down easily. I then ran, tumbled on the snowy ground and stabbed two others in the stomach.

"Shit !" Out of nowhere Tony swore.

"Language!" threatened Steve as I heard the others snickering through the ear piece."JARVIS, tell us the view from upstairs."

"It looks as if the building were protected by some kind of shield. Strucker's technology is well beyond my hyper base." We were informed.

"Loki's scepter must be here!" exclaimed Thor through the ear piece."Strucker couldn't have this defense without it!"

"Wait a second- is no one else going to deal with the fact that Cap just said language ?" Tony asked as I rolled my eyes at him.

"I know." Steve said as he sighed at Stark."It just slipped out."

More men from the bunkers started coming out, and I multiplied to fight as many people as my illusions could take. Seeing that Clint was all alone, I went over to him and helped the old man out.

It was then that suddenly Steve warned us,"We have an enhanced in the field! Of all the new players we've met, I never seen this. In fact, I still haven't."

I didn't listen and shrugged him off as I continued fighting. Clint and I were taking cover behind a tree, trying to avoid getting shot at by men at a bunker. He then shot an arrow towards it and took cover again. Dumbfounded after not hearing the bunker explode, we looked at each other and I decided to see what had happened.

As I got out of cover, I suddenly heard a SWOOSH and started seeing blue and white in front of me. Unfortunately, I had fell on the floor and grunted in pain as I landed on my back.

Looking up at the person responsible for this, I was shocked to see a guy: he looked a bit older than me, had blonde white hair (with black sneaking in at the scalp), orbs deciding between being the color blue and green, and a huge smirk on his face.

He looked down at me and said, "You didn't see that coming?" in a Russian accent that could make any girl die for him, but me.

"Why you little piece of shit." I growled lowly as I made eye contact with him, praying that Steve didn't hear or I would never see the end of it. I glanced up at Clint as he was just staring back and forth at the two of us, still trying to decipher what had just happened.

"I don't think dis is thee proper vay to greet someone." he replied back, with a fake hurt look on his face.

"Oh, it never is with the enemy." I said as a matter-of-factly. Seeing that Hawkeye wouldn't help me up nor fight back, I then muttered,"This is why I don't have alot of friends."

The mysterious dude took one last glance as me, winked and ran off leaving Clint and I. Barton had finally came to his senses and was about to shoot an arrow towards the direction of the jerk when we both heard a gun shot and saw him suddenly holding his side.

"Guys Clint just got shot and is losing blood." I informed the others as I put his arm around my shoulders and my arm around his waist to keep him steady. I don't know if anyone heard me, being busy fighting, but I had to get him back to jet. Eventually they did and we all boarded, back to STARK Tower.

~In the air~

"Thor, give us a report on the Hulk." asked Nat as she was kneeling in front of Banner.

"The gates of hell are filled with his screaming victims!" said The God proudly, looking at mom and Bruce. She gave him a death stare while The Big Guy shoved his face in his hands, full of embarrassment.

Immediately knowing what he said was wrong, Thor tried to cover it up with, "But not the screams of the dead of course, wimpy screams! Mainly whimpering, and uh complaining of sprained and doubtful men." I looked at him and had to bite my tongue from laughing out loud.

"Hey Banner, Dr. Cho's in from Seoul. Is it okay if she sets up in your lab?" Tony asked as he driving the jet.

"Uh yeah, tell her to prep everything please." answered Bruce back.

After listening to the others speak, I felt my eyes close and eventually fell asleep, re-playing the moment when I met the steroids-boy.

~STARK Tower~

"Hey, I know you probably will try to kill me since I woke you up, but we're here kid." I sat up and rubbed my eyes as I felt someone tap me. After opening them fully, I saw Steve holding his hands up as if he didn't want me to attack him. I slightly smirked and got up from the floor.

We walked into the tower, and I immediately went looking for Natasha. I found her standing next to Dr.Cho in a room, while Clint was having his surgery.

"Are you sure he's going to be okay?" Black Widow asked.

"There's no possibility of failure. The nano-molecular function is spontaneous." The doctor responded. We all looked as it seemed like his body was being covered with fake skin, where he was wounded. "If he was in my lab, the cradle could do this in twenty minutes." she also added.

"So it's kinda like what my body could do- reproduce more skin, except that my tissue isn't fake." I said.

"Sorta like that, except in your case, it would take a shorter and painful time to do so." Cho replied. The doctor and I continued talking, as we were suddenly interrupted by Tony.

"Helen, I expect to see you at the party on Saturday." he said.

"Unlike you, most of us don't have time for parties." she informed us.

"I'm with you Doc." I muttered as I wasn't a big fan of parties, especially Stark's. What surprised us the most was what Dr. Cho had added, "Will Thor be there?" My mouth dropped hearing these unexpected words come out of her mouth. Everyone there chuckled heartily and she blushed.

A/N
Phew! That was probably one of the longest chapters that I will write. If I didn't include any parts in a scene, please forgive me. I am writing what I could remember. Anyways have a Happy Memorial Day! Until next time