C h a p t e r 18:

Third Person's P.O.V.

Seven years after getting married, Pietro and Morgana had decided to settle down in Green Bay, Wisconsin. It was pretty far from the Avengers Tower, but visits were always made about three times a month.

Or more, in some cases.

Their three bedroom house was more than perfect for the little family that was starting to form. In just a short amount of time, the Maximoff's were expecting.

"Mishka, vhat are you doing?" Pietro asked his wife, as he found her sitting on a rocking chair-reading a book to her swollen tummy.

"Reading to the baby. You know it's good to read to them, right?"

"I did not know that."

Morgan's giggled. "Well now you do, babe."

"I'll leave you two to your reading." Pietro replied as he placed a kiss on her forehead and walked out the living room.
--------
Three months later, the cries of newborn babies had pierced the delivery room as Morgana would welcome her children to the world. Just like her husband and his sister, they were twins: one boy and one girl.

It was literally the best thing that could ever occur to her and Pietro. However, she worried that the same fate would happen: her kids getting taken away as she herself was.

But as the years passed, nothing had occurred. Except the fact that both Catalina and Matthew inherited powers from their parents, and were completely destroying everything.

This resulted in many, MANY, scolds and puppy dog eyes. From both the twins and Pietro.

One day, she looked out the spring door to see her husband and twins play with the playground set. The wide smiles on their faces was the best highlight of the day.

"Daddy push me down the slide after Catalina!" Her five year-old son, Matthew giggled.

"Da, da just vait a second. Okay?" Pietro replied.

"Again Daddy, push me down the side again!" Catalina exclaimed.

"Vait darling, let your brother go."

Morgana leaned against the door frame and crossed her arms, a smile on her face as well.

Never would she change her life for anything in the world. If she never was allowed to go on that mission in Sokovia, her first encounter with Pietro would've never happened.

If they would've never seen eachother many times after that, they would've never gotten close. If it wasn't for all the good and bad moments, the two would have never became inseparable.

This was her dream come true and Wisconsin was home to the four.

~
A/N
My Pietro feels have taken flight, straight for the moon. It has been an honor writing this story and thank you all for reading! *Hugs* Have a wonderful afternoon and thank you again :)