C h a p t e r 4:

Morgana's P.O.V.

I looked at myself in my body length mirror, straightening my dress. This evening was one of Tony Stark's fabulous parties, and I guess I had to actually dress up for this. If you didn't already know, I'm not a huge fan of parties, but Natasha forced me to go.

"It'll be fun." she said "You'll have a good time." she said.

I didn't know whether to believe her or not, but I just ended up going. Satisfied with my look, I went downstairs to find guests already entering the 'party room'.

"You actually came kiddo, I thought you would bail on us!" said Tony, slightly drunk already, as he walked towards me.

"Well, I would've been scolded by my mom if I didn't." I replied.

"Don't listen to her, she could be a party poooper sometimes." his words slurred a bit.

"I guess that's just why I never leave my room." I said as I turned around and left. Roaming around, I eventually found members of the Crew, but ended up sitting down on a couch quietly with a glass of water in my hands.

"Do you mind if I sit down?" asked someone above me. I looked up and saw a guy with a black suit on, curly brown hair, and light blue eyes.

"No go ahead." I replied as I slightly smiled.

"Thanks....Um so, how do you know Tony Stark?" he asked.

Having to make a quick lie, and not reveal my identity I said, "My mom, well adopted mom, is friends with Tony so I guess she decided to bring me along."

"Oh well, MY mom is the head secretary of here and she is Stark's favorite." he bragged.

"I'm sure she is." I muttered to myself sarcastically.

"What?" he asked.

"Oh nothing, I just wondered where my mom was." I replied quickly. To that, I just got a nod and seconds of silence.

"How about we just ditch this place and go somewhere else?" the weirdo offered.

"How about I get up and stop hearing you talk?" I growled as I knew the kind of game he was trying to play. No one ever messes with a person who doesn't have a good temper, and they weren't going to start now.

I got up and saw his shocked expression- it was as if he never had gotten "no" for an answer. Slightly smirking, I got up form the couch and left.

Being sick of this, I went to the bathroom, where I multiplied into another me (dressed up and all) and let my twin go out. For those who don't know, my illusions not only look like me, but they could also talk like me and use the powers I have.

Quietly slipping out like a mouse, I ran to the comfort of my room, where I stayed there until I no longer heard the sounds of the guests.

Closing my bedroom door behind me, I made my illusion come towards my bedroom, where I made it disappear and ended up taking it's place. I then walked back to the living room, seeing the Avengers all sitting on couches.

"Whatever man it's a trick!" exclaimed Barton as I sat down on a couch, next to Thor.

"Please be my guest." chuckled The Asgardian as he pointed to his hammer.

"Really?" Clint challenged.

"Yes."

Not wanting to ask what they were talking about, I simply kept my mouth shut, until I realized that they were referring to Thor's mighty hammer. All of the Avengers looked at each other as Clint finally accepted the challenge and got up.