C h a p t e r 6:

Morgana's P.O.V

I looked out the jet's window as we were arriving at the new hideout. Once we landed, I examined my surroundings, feeling the warm air hit my face. There were many trees and patches of grass, but in the middle of it all was a cute little country-like house. We followed Clint to the home as I kept looking around.

"Where are we?" someone asked as we walked up the steps to the unknown habitat.

"A safe house?" replied Tony in an uncertain way.

"Welcome home everyone." all of us followed Barton inside. "Honey? I'm home!"

"Is this a joke?" asked Tony.

"I don't think so..." I muttered.

On contact, a heavily pregnant woman walked into the room, folding towels in her hands. Once she saw him, she smiled happily.

"Hi, we have company. Sorry I didn't call ahead." he apologized cheekily.

"Who is she." I heard someone ask behind me. I chuckled to myself as I knew something the others did not know.

"I don't know. I think she's an agent of some kind, in fact I bet she is." said Tony suspiciously.

"Guys, this is Laura." Clint introduced us to the woman proudly.

"I know all your names." She said looking at us all. Her gaze rested on me and her smile widened.

"Ooh, incoming!" warned Barton.

"Daddy!"

"Hi sweetheart! Hey buddy!" greeted Clint.

"And those are- smaller agents." finally realized Tony. I laughed at loud and he glared at me.

"Sorry for barging in." apologized Rogers.

"Yeah, we would've called ahead but we were busy having no idea you existed." replied Tony.

What an ass, I thought.

"Yea, Fury helped me set this up when I joined. I figured it's a good place to lay low." Clint said, as he put his arm around his wife.

"Do you remember me?" asked a small voice below me. I looked down to see Clint's daughter, Mia, smiling at me.

"Of course I remember you sweety! You've gotten so big since the last I saw you." I said, knowing who Clint's children were. "How old are you now?"

"I'm six years old!" she proudly answered.

"Wow! Kiddo, I really missed you." I said.

"I know, alot people do!" she said. I laughed and ruffled her hair lightly.

"Morgana! I know you weren't going to leave me hanging." I turned to see Laura smirking softly, with her hands on her hips.

"Of course not!" I chuckled as I hugged her, cautious of the baby.

"How have you been?" she asked. "You haven't been giving Natasha trouble I hope."

"Iv'e been good, and no I haven't! If I did, she would have complained to you by now." I admitted. She smiled and touched my shoulder.

"I know, I was just messing with you." she laughed.

"Is my old bedroom still here?" I asked. When I was younger, Natasha and I would visit sometimes, and I would have my own little hideout.

"Yes! You are very lucky I saved it from all the remodeling Clint has been making."

"Phew! I didn't know if it was still here." I replied in relief.