C h a p t e r 15:

Third Person's P.O.V.

They just heard sobs coming from Morgana's room all night. Even if they wanted to go in there and calm her down, they couldn't. Why? Maybe because she had three illusions of herself as body guards.

"Come on kid, tell Morgana the Second, Third, and Fourth to let us in." Yelled Tony from the hallway, keeping his distance from the claws retracted in front of him.

"Will you not speak to at least one of us Morg?" Asked Natasha, clearly unhappy seeing her daughter cry.

The heard a muffled No! from inside the room.

"You will not even let myself in, Lady Morgana?" Thor had been confused on why his little buddy was crying and demanded to know. "Even if I am your favorite?"

"Sorry Thor but no." And yet again they heard another muffled answer.

"I'm tired of this bull-crap, step aside." Tony said as he had grabbed his Iron Man hand and was aiming it at the girl's door. "If you don't open the by the count of three, I'm exploding your mother-truckin' door. Do you understand Cruz?!"

"One"

Nothing

"Two"

Still Nothing

"Three"

And BLAST!, there went her door.

Pietro ran in using his powers and gently sat on one side of his friend's bed. Facing the wall lied Morgana in fetal position, clutching a small pink blanket while staring into space.

"Oh Printessa, look vhat they did to you." Murmered The Sokovian Speedster as he saw the state she was in.

"Go away Pietro, please." Replied Morgana quietly, still staring at the wall. Pietro looked at the others waiting outside and gave them a look, telling them he would share what happened later.

"I can't do that, and you know that Mishka."

"Yah because you're so stubborn. Do you really want to know what happened to me?" She asked, now sitting up. Pietro noticed how tears were pricking the sides of her now glossy brown eyes.

"Vhat did they do?" He answered stroking his thumb softly on her red cheek.

"After you left, Jason had cleaned up the mess on his shirt and we sat back down. A waiter had came and asked us what we wanted to eat. It turns out that she was his ex." Morgana started, wiping tears off her face. "They started talking and I eventually found out that he was just using me to get that chic back. Both of them called me names, pushed me around, and much more. It was pretty much living with HYDRA again, Pietro."

"Are you still mad at me?"

"I mean you did kinda embarrass, but no, I don't think I could ever hold a grudge against you. Why'd you ask?" Morgana was quite confused.

"Because if I did this you vould probably stab me." He said.

"Do wh-" Morgana was cut off as she felt soft lips gently crash into hers. Immediately knowing what was happening, she kissed him back as he held her waist with a hand.

Sounding a bit cliche', it was as if a million little butterflies were happily flying around in her stomach. Their lips moved in sync as Morgana wrapped her arms around his neck to deepen the kiss.

After what seemed like a century, they both pulled back to breath and smiled at eachother.

"Don't listen to them, do you understand? No one deserves to go through things like that, especially after all that they've been through." Pietro said, his beautiful blue eyes piercing into hers