Chapter 3

Caitlin's P.O.V

Ok. So one of my best friends in the entire universe has been dragged off to Korea. I thought my life was bad before. The worst part has yet to come. She broke our dance contract so I was going to have to forfeit my scholarship for WAPPA. Total rage moment. We also disband our dance group. Rachel, being the angel she is, told us to continue the group without her. Silver Beats was created as a group of seven and it wouldn't be the same without the leader. I say leader loosely. It was more a shared role than anything. It was her idea. Her and Tina’s idea. So there is no point continuing the group without her. Just realizing that you have no idea who I am. Think I will leave it that way. Fine, I’ll tell you then. My name is Caitlin. Not telling my last name or address in case you're a stalker or something. At the moment we are all packing for Perth. We still have a term at WAPPA before we have to give up the scholarships we won. If we are amazing students we may be able to stay. The rest of the team is already packed. Being me, I left it to the last minute so I wouldn't have to say goodbye to my apartment to soon. My entire life till now consisted of moving so I in no hurry to leave this apartment even if it is for a scholarship I have been working towards for my entire life. You may start to understand why no one told me Rachel was going until she was gone. Being the over reactive drama queen that I am.

Everyone managed to get here at the arranged time except for Tina of course. When I get my hands on her, sorry, you don't want to hear my death threats. So we were all waiting for Tina to show up when I decided that I was sick of not seeing Rachel. This meant unpacking my bags and then left Cassidy to repack them. She is so nice. Sometimes anyway. My charger was still plugged in. the one thing I had forgotten to pack. Lucky it. Would have left it there if not for the need to yell at Rachel for leaving without telling me.

The Internet decided to be fast for once. Fast Internet equals slow Rachel. Really slow Rachel. When she finally picked up, she was panting from running I am guessing. I put on my meanest face and waited for her to catch her breath. She doesn't say anything. I take a deep breath and she flinched, as if she was waiting to be yelled at. That really hurts. Its not like I yell a lot or anything. Fine, I yell a lot. It doesn't mean it hurt any less. The start of the conversation was a hell of a lot of really fast talking by me with a heap of ignored interruptions on Rachel’s behalf.

“How dare you leave without even telling me before I was being driven at bloody warp speed to the airport to say goodbye to you,”

“Caitlin.”

“I mean, we had to disband the group,”

“Caitlin.”

“You caused us to only have one term at WAPPA which you know is where I wanted to be since we met,”

“CAITLIN!”

Rachel doesn't yell, unless she has a good reason too. You might like to think that from what you’ve read already that I just yelled over the top of her until Cassidy, Helen and Leejaye pulled me kicking and screaming away from the laptop. You’d be wrong. I shut up. I really did miss her and as angry as I was I didn't want to lose another friend, especially a friend who knew about the dreams. One of the people who was trying to help me out.

“I didn't want to go to Korea without you guys. I really don't want you to lose WAPPA Caitlin. My mum dragged me here. I only found out a week before the plane flew out. Just enough time to pack. I didn't tell you straight away and that wasn't the best idea I have ever had. Sorry about having to disband Silver Beats. I know it meant a lot to you.”

I told you I over react. I never mentioned my emotional status. I broke down and started sobbing. Wimpy right? You have to understand though that my entire life has been me being uprooted from one place and told to rebuild my life in the place I was dropped into. Then the dreams came. They made everything a lot more confusing than before. I can’t tell you what Rachel was doing at that time because everything had become blurred. I feel Cassidy wrap her arms around me.