22

AN: Hi Guys! Sorry for the long absence, I have been super sick but am all better now! Fair warning, Lucius comes out to play tonight. I hope you will stick with me, everything I write has a purpose, I assure you. I had a lot of fun writing this side of his personality and hope you all enjoy.

Happy reading!!

XOX

The slanted rays from the setting sun gave a warm orange tinge to the light surrounding the nestling couple. The normally gray sky was ablaze with the fire of the setting sun. Evidently, Severus had dozed off holding his witch. They both lay, thankfully still covered, beneath his cloak, blissfully warm as their bodies remained pressed against one another.

Olivia arched her back, stretching languidly before nuzzling his sparse chest hair. "Mmmm, I guess we fell asleep," she muttered sleepily. Severus groaned as her knee brushed against his manhood which was threatening to awaken as well.

"Indeed." Severus kissed the top of her head before awkwardly attempting to sit up. Why the bloody fuck he kept fucking this witch on the floor at his age, he didn't understand. Now, his body cried out in protest. He really must get back into shape. He looked around, noting the sun's position. They must've dozed for a few hours. Casting a tempus charm, he noted it would soon be time for supper.

Olivia reluctantly rose beside him, clasping his cloak across her bare chest. She smiled shyly at Severus, allowing her eyes to roam over his body. He was truly magnificent and now that she's seen him, completely raw and exposed, she wouldn't settle for anything less.

Severus noted her gaze and quickly became unsettled. He tried to hastily throw his shirt back on, covering his scars and Mark, but the witch wouldn't have it. "Don't hide from me, Severus. Let me know you...the real you."

Swallowing, he nodded his head slowly. Olivia reached over to grasp his left arm, bringing it to her lips to kiss that damned skull. He shivered. The skin was so sensitive and he realized no one had touched him there since the Dark Lord himself branded him. Of course, he thought humorlessly. Leave it to the perversion of Riddle to make any sort of tactile stimulation of the Mark tied to sexual feelings. Severus willed his cock to behave as he summoned the rest of his clothes, dressing quickly before helping his witch don her barely-there dress.

Severus was feeling relaxed and free for the first time in his life. He couldn't help but pull her in close to him for a quick kiss. Olivia quickly melted in his arms, running her hands up his chest and carding her fingers through his hair. He hissed at the slight twinge of pain. In response, he bit her lip, smirking as he pulled away.

"Cheeky witch. Come on, let's get to supper before we are missed."

She grabbed Severus' hand as they began walking back to the Manor. She was starving after the afternoon she had. Their hands remained entwined for the entirety of the walk. Severus couldn't resist the urge to brush his thumb across her knuckles as they made casual small talk, commenting about the grounds and their beauty. Olivia found Narcissa's rose garden absolutely delightful and made a mental note to ask the witch about them later. They had fallen into a quiet stroll, Olivia had no idea they had walked as far as they did. Her thoughts were broken by Severus humming a tune.

This dark, brooding man was... humming? She looked up at him, his features soft, black eyes sparkling with mirth. Giggling, Olivia squeezed his hand. "What are you humming?"

"Hmm?" He looked startled. Obviously he was unaware he was doing so out loud.

"You were humming," she offered.

"No I wasn't." He schooled his features, brooding and scowling with his usual temperament.

"Sing it for me?"