23

AN: Alpha/Beta love to the amazing SyrenGrey and Kiridraca. What would I do without you guys?

XOX

Olivia didn't have a single thought in her head. She remained there, grinning like a madwoman. Her body was trembling, shivering with the built up tension her body was unable to release.

'Shall we continue?' What an amazing question, one that needed to be answered in the affirmative as soon as possible. But she forgot how to talk. Hell, she forgot how to breathe. The men inched closer, cocks twitching and leaking. They took themselves in hand and started stroking, lightly.

"We need your consent, princess. Are you ready for more or shall I entertain Severus on my own?" Lucius smirked as he began wanking a bit faster.

Olivia didn't need to be told twice, she instantly propped herself up on her elbows to watch. "I only need a moment, but by all means, get started without me," Olivia rubbed her thighs together, too sensitive to touch herself but needing some sort of pressure.

Severus smirked as well, looking down at his little witch who had gone completely daft with pleasure. He leaned down to kiss her, their lips slowly moving against one another as he settled himself on his side to get more comfortable. Severus ran his hand over Olivia's thighs, purposefully avoiding her core as she trembled beneath him. Merlin, he'd never tire of this witch. Every move she made, every delectable whimper that left her lips made his cock twitch. Snape felt the bed dip as Lucius made his way behind him, his body betrayed him, a prickle of excited awareness shot down his spine until it settled at his bollocks.

Olivia gasped, completely enthralled with the idea of Lucius and Severus together.

Snape growled, breaking their kiss and snapping his head around to yell at Lucius. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?"

Lucius chuckled, continuing his massage of the younger wizard's arse. "Getting you ready, of course."

"What makes you think I want your cock?"

"When have you ever denied me what is mine?" Lucius snapped.

Severus huffed out an irritated breath. He was playing with fire and knew it. Severus never enjoyed submitting, in any aspect of his life. His childhood was traumatic enough, not to mention the disgusting way he threw himself at Dumbledore's feet, begging for forgiveness and protection. He'd never get on his knees for a man ever again. Still, Lucius was his first friend. He taught Severus how to be a man, and quite literally smacked the Brummie out of him as a lad. The dark, regal wizard that he had become was all due to the blonde man currently rubbing his arse, and he would always feel some sort of sick obligation to him.

Severus lowered his eyes. He knew the look Lucius was giving him and it wouldn't end well. Severus was always fine with a good brawl, but not now. Not in front of his woman. Malfoy spanked him lightly...it was a warning. Answer him or pay the price of a punishment. Severus raised an eyebrow, begging Lucius to understand his predicament. He wouldn't give in, not tonight.

Lucius answered back, gray eyes cool, detached. He was willing to play along.

Good.

"What makes you think you deserve my arse, Lucius? I'm not sure you want it badly enough."

Lucius grabbed his hair, jerking his head back with a hiss. "Don't be a brat. Get on. Your. Knees." Malfoy attempted to roll him over, to force his head down into his lap.

Snape pushed back, responding with a dark chuckle that sent shivers down Olivia's spine. "You first."

Lucius looked down his narrow, patrician nose, his jaw shifting to the side to reveal his perfect pure-blood teeth. He bit his bottom lip before nodding slightly. "Very well," he muttered. Lucius grabbed Severus by the hips, flipping him over so he lay prone across Olivia's lap. "Hold him still, kitten. This snake tends to bite when provoked."