Chapter 2 (ED)

I walked to the middle and looked around....shelves filled with all types of books, but what was i supposed to-to do here?. He wasn't really happy about the fact that i was turning around every 2 second to admire the library. I never saw one actually but this one was huge and have at least 350 shelf's.

The ceiling was in the shape of half circle....i think its made of glass, it shiny and probably had cost a lot of money.The walls were in the color of  ashes with little bit of cream shapes in some places. The floor was of black tiles with white flowers on it. 

He took few steps to the left and showed me with his hand that i should follow him. After 5 minutes we got to awful place,it was dark and books were all over the place. Shelf's were old and duped...all of them had a cobweb in the corner and i'm scared of spider. There's no way in hell that im  staying here alone....this place didn't remind me of the library that i saw few minutes ago.

 I was scared to even move my leg to another space. "As you can see this place is in totally mess!" i shook my head agreeing with him cause it's hard to deny when you look here its like 'Yyyyyy' . "We don't have enough time to clean here and take care of your kind so you will have to do it as your punishment" i was still shaking my head until i understood what he just said. 

"Wait!...what?" i was confused how am i supposed to do that. "Yes and you will have to hurry up cause tomorrow is the party and if i come to look here and it's not teidy you will have to stay here and i WILL make sure that your life would be total disaster!" why did he chose me there is so many girls but no....the curse fate had to choose me and then he started to leave. "Excuse Me are you leaving me here alone?" i was scared and irritated with him. "Yes Y-"

"But i'm scared of spiders!" i said that with the voice of a child who tried to get sweets but failed. He started to laugh but i didn't see anything funny about that. "You are big girl and you can do this just put books on shelves and i will come check here tomorrow if you done before that then you can go" ok that's easy i just have to put books on the shelves the room wasn't big and the pile of books either so it will go quickly, with the smile on my face i turned around on my heel and started move forward .

 " OHH i had forgotten to tell you that it has to be in alphabetic order!" and in that moment my smile dropped and my face open like i was training say something and  couldn't find any words. Then my expression changed  and it was in the type 'Are you fucking serious' and then that fucking twat get out with smile on his face, i would said bastard but he is like a fucking girl who is thinking about herself all the time but what about me?!. Ok lets start to work the sooner i start the sooner i'll finish.

I turned around and looked at this mess...i have no idea where to start. Everything is just disgusting, ok i have to stop complaining and do this cause i really want to go to the prom tomorrow. I took the whisk and i started to wipe every single shelf in this room, it was 5 or 6 of them so i'll finish this quickly. 

After 10 minutes of running and laughing at myself because of falling down every time i wanted to run faster ....i was nearly done it's just 1 shelf left but now every book that i take was like an eternity.....im nearly done, im nearly done and i was like that in my head for like for 20 minutes now. It's probably morning right now and i didn't sleep at all and then it hit me 'HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO LOOK GOOD IF I DIDN'T SLEEP AT ALL' i put the last book away but then another book felt down to the floor making loud noise....in my surprise it was English.

 'Royalty' i could take it... i put it under my grey dress and started to walk away when i hit something, head first its probably the wal i thought.....NO WAIT?!?! there wasn't a wall few minutes ago when i checked and from what i know the wall can not move.

 I turned around and there he was the same twat that left me here for all night. "I like it it's....um....teidy" of course is fucking tide after i cleaned it "What do you hide there" the book i forgot about, should i tell him, he wouldn't be mad would he?. No i can't what if he punish me again and then i saw it.....a SPIDER i hate them but thanks that you are here now.

 "SPIDER!, SPIDER!" I fall on the ground attracting legs to each other, crying and screaming, he looked at me like i was crazy but i didn't care....hardly blame him i was hysterical as a psychopath. "Go to your room and get some sleep and i will see you on the party!" he helped me to stand up, i walked out with book under my dress and i thought that fear of spiders does not help me in any way...hhyyhh and i was wrong again.

 As i was moving forward in small corridor that lead to my room my legs started to shake and every step that i took is unsure, it feels like i was falling down, i need some sleep. As i walked to my room and saw the bed that i was hating so much, i have need to shout but i was so tired that even that did not bothered me anymore, i jumped into the bed and under the covers after few minutes the black space came out from nowhere and it felt like i was in heaven.

========================================

"Wake up! ohh come on girl we have just 20 minutes to get ourselves ready!" my dear friend let me be, i want to sleep....wait the party i totally forgotten. I moved to the right side and there she was sitting, the drops of water were coming down from her face and she had wrapped towel around her body, she is probably after shower.

 "Wait how much time again?" my brain didn't worked well after waking up. "It's 6:40 we got 20 min" ohh my gosh i can't be late i stood up as fast as i could and speed to the bathroom and when i tried to be quick,i was slower than i planned.....i'll be late....and they will kill me.....ohh my God.

-------------------------------------

I know guys that i wasn't updating for long time but i had GCSE exams and now i'm on holidays in other country so i have limits to the internet. I know this piece of work is rubbish and isn't edited and i'm really sorry for that.

You probably hate me now but i still love you so don't stop Comment or Vote.

A/N-i will try to update every 2 weeks but if not it will be for sure once a month.SORRY for that but i really don't have time right now.

i also put a picture of Monique if someone was interested with her look.

{ E D I T E D}  = 2016/06/19