Chapter 10

Ivet Pov 

The only thing i could hear right now was my heels making contact with the marble flour and steps of few guards travelling behind me. Every time we passed someone they bowed so low that i though  they will make contact with the floor too, just like my heels did. With every step i took i could feel the mood in my beautiful shoes, that made me really frustrated as i really like those shoes.

Never in my whole life i ruined good pair of shoes for anyone, and i wasn't planning to anytime soon. So much trouble for nothing...for nothing mattered girl but i will keep her alive just to pissed the king off and because she reminds me so much of someone who i used to be. 

 After turning right and heading into hall that would lead me to my room i remembered that i would have to talk eventually with the king about why the execution didn't have place and his people ended up dead, but first i needed a quick shower. 

Blood was going down my arms straight to my hands and fingers after that it was dripping to the ground making trail of blood behind me. My short dress from white turned to red and this was such a good day. No one tells me what i can and what i cant do, that was their first mistake they made and it will be their last ones. 

Getting closer to the doors from my room i walked a bit faster pushing the doors open with so much force that i could hear the wood cracking. I pushed them close straight into my guard faces, i was really in no mood to deal with them now. I took my shoes of and tossed them across the room till they hit a mirro which caused me to sight in frustration at my actions. I should handle my emotions much better then that, i cant lose control, not today, not now or ever. It would be a bloody mess.

Walking pass my bed straight through the first doors on my right just to find myself standing in the middle of my bathroom. The cold from the tiles that i stood on with my bear fit didn't affect me much, it was just like i was standing on a carpet. I Took my stained dress off and put it into the bin which was just besides the sink. I didn't have much time as gossips here spread really quickly and the whole court will probably find out soon about what happened.

I stripped of my underwear and decided to take a quick hot shower, i really need some time to think about what im gone to do next. I turned the hot water on and  made sure its as hot as it can get. The water hit my cold body which made me shiver at first but now it feels like heaven, i could see the water going red as soon as it touched my hair which was half covered with blood.

My perfectly soft hair dirty because of something that didn't affect me directly and i still chose to help. That made me smile a bit as i knew that would made the king go mad and i mean the type of mad when many people end up dead. Im still curious to what had happened that day, i remember myself walking down the corridor to my brothers room when i heard screams.

I could see her being pulled by some guards and just about when i was  to go and check what happened i heard my name being called so i walked away not thinking twice about it. If it wasn't for her wanting to see me she would be dead tonight. Such a lucky girl, there isn't many people that interest me. After washing my hair with strawberry shampoo and putting some conditioner on and washing my body with vanilla gel i walked out. The cold air that seemed to surround my body affected me a bit, i seemed to be so week.

I was so tired and hungry, no surprise here since i didn't fed in nearly one month, my self control was at point of breaking. Using vampire speed i managed to dry myself and my hair in matter of seconds also i ended up with a bit of make up on like liner which made my green eyes seemed even bigger then they were. Maskara helped my eyelashes look longer and more alive then usually . Every time i looked in the mirror i though about myself as a living doll but then again every vampire was more then just perfect so why wouldn't be i. I was about to dress myself just when i heard someone knocking at the door.

I didn't answer at first hoping that person on the other side will get the clue and leave but no, the knocking repeated itself few times before i could hear unsure voice calling my name. "Princess Ivet?" there was a bit of a pause before he continued "The king wants to see you, i was told to escort you to him in 5 min." i smiled as i knew that he didn't like waiting...lets make it 10 min.

After responding that i will be there in few i walked to my closet and picked: black adidas trousers, white, tight t-shirt and some matching to that trainers after i put them on and made sure i look ok i walked to the doors and pulled them wide open. Everyone as always bowed but i didn't pay any attention and kept walking like they weren't there at all.

I walked super slow just to make sure we will be late, accidentally of course. " Princess we should hurry up as we are already late by 3 min" i didn't have to turn around to know who the voice belonged to...Ian. Slave and a right hand of my sister Irina, her favorite of course which is surprising because she hates every human no matter who would they be. Yes i have siblings, 5 to be exact but we aren't family by blood but by choice and i wouldn't like to change that no matter what.

"hmmm...im walking as fast as i can Ian beside its only few min, its not like the end of the world and now tell me why do i have the pleasure to be escorted by you?" i said that with playful voice showing him with my hand to walk besides me which he did.From time to time i would look at him side ways waiting for his response. Ian was human and was living with us for some time now, He was brought here at age of 6 by Irina and raised by her as her own sun. He was more of the nerdy, cute type with his big geek glasses that made his brown eyes look even cuter. He has short brown hair and its really thin and  tall around 6'1  ft tall.

"I was told to inform you about the condition of the girl you saved, her name is Monique if im not mistaken. They trying their best to cure her but it seems like her body didn't react to anything we try, shes in a comma right now an--" he started to explain but i got bored after a bit, i don't care in what condition she is so i stopped him from talking even more before my head explodes.

We got close to the office where i could sense him sitting...i could see 2 man standing by each side of  the doors in the dark black suits. As we got closer one of them told me to wait as they get to go and inform the king about my coming. 

" That wont be necessary, i can do that myself." after giving them my best wild smile, without waiting for their response i stormed passed them into the room i really didn't want to be. I could hear them calling out my name and trying to catch me up but without hesitation i used my speed to close the doors in their faces and locked it so they couldn't get in.

I turned around just to see very pissed of king sitting behind the desk...it wa s years since we last talked with each other cause i don't live in the castle any more and it would be for the best if we didn't talk for few years more...and im thinking about a decade here.

"Angellus, How nice to see you again" my voice was full of sarcasm and i can bet that he noticed that too as small smile appeared on his face.

"You didn't change at all and im not talking only about looks little sister..."

( TO BE CONTINUED....)

---------------------------------

A/N:

SORRY FOR CHAPTER BEING LATE AGAIN BUT I WAS TRYING TO ADD IT BEFORE AND IT DIDN'T LET ME. I STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER AS THE PROBLEM SEEM TO BE FIXED.

I WANTED TO THANK ALL OF U FOR READING MY BOOK AND VOTING AS I JUST NOTICED THAT THIS BOOK HAS MORE THEN 5000 VIEWS WHICH IS SURPRISING CAUSE I DIDN'T THINK IT WOULD GET THAT FAR :D.

SORRY FOR SO LONG CHAPTER BUT I THINK THIS WILL BE THE ONLY CHAPTER I WILL PUBLISH THIS 2 WEEKS AS I'VE GOT SOME REALLY IMPORTANT EXAMS TO MAKE AND TO SAY IM A BIT STRESSED OUT IS MISUNDERSTANDING. SO ENJOY THIS CHAPTER AND WISH ME GOOD LUCK.

ALSO AS SOME OF YOU MIGHT NOTICED I STARTED TO EDIT SOME CHAPTERS SO AFTER I EDITED THE CHAPTER ILL PUT (ED) NEXT TO THE NAME SO I NEW THAT I ALREADY DONE THIS ONE. 

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO VOTE AND READ THIS STORY :*. Also i added music which i listened while writing this and i love it so maybe you will like it too.