Chapter 3 (ED)

I was standing before the long, black mirror, looking at my reflection, thinking about my future. What if they don't like how i look? or if they don't like me at all?. With my long, curly her to my west and with natural make up on my face which made my eyes look darker and more special....i just look amazing but without it, i was just another girl in the crowd.

 As i tried to move i felt uncomfortable in my long dress which was tight and long so was touching the ground and i wasn't feeling uncomfortable  because i was fat or something it was just to long and it shows to much skin for my liking. The colour wasn't the best either it was like you were just mixing pink and orange and in the middle stopped. 

The white heels that i had to wear don't help at all....i even can't walk in them, if i get to that hall still alive it will be a miracle. In the moment that i wanted to sit down the bell had gone and the arrow of the clock pointed 7:00. My friend just walked out of toilet in long beautiful blue dress to her knees...it was more like a sky blue then an ocean one but she still looks amazing.

 She always has to look better then me....i think that is the way it is, but it's really frustrating knowing that everything that she wears looks perfect on her even the grey dress that we have to were as an uniform. Suddenly the bump sound waked me up from my thoughts "What the hell?" she just through her shoes across the room without any reason. 

"They don't look good on me!" its the only answer that i got and probably the only one that i will left with because shes now in the closet looking for pair of shoes but we don't have a time for this. "IT'S 5 PAST we are late, hurry up, pleaseee!" she took some cream heels and we walked out trying to not catch any ones attention but of course luck wasn't on our side....

"You are late!" and guess who it was...that fucking twat that left me for death in that library.I put my hand around Nicole's shoulders and tried to turn around in the same time not falling to the ground. "Look who has showed up!" i couldn't stop chuckling and in the same time laughing but Nicole was looking at me like i was the crazy one.....huh.

"Excuse me!" he was angry but i didn't know if it was because we were late or because i said something wrong.

"You're excused!" i was looking straight into his eyes and the only thing that i could saw was...black. I don't know why but i wanted to ask him about it but before i could start he interrupted me. He grabbed me with his one hand by my chin and pulled harshly in his way, i pulled Nicole with me cause in any other way i would be on the ground by now.

"I would of told you off but it's 15 past and we don't have time for this. Go with your little friend and line up like a good girl!" and with this worlds he let me go and started to leave.

I tried to catch Nicole hand but i tripped over by my dress and i really didn't want to fall so i grabbed the first thing that i could......it was his jacket......oh....um.  "ARE YOU OK?!" i heard someone shouting behind me...oh probably Nicole but what happened? .

"Should i carry you to that hall considering the fact that you CANNOT walk!"  his irritated voice reached my ears.I was laying on the floor and the only thing that i could see was his face. Nicole helped me to stand up and started asking if I'm ok and if i need any help...bla....bla..bla, i wasn't bothered to listen to any of it as anger filled me up. "I" pointing to myself "CAN walk, i'm not an invalid!" my angry voice filled the whole hall.

Pushing through him i tried to ignore every single world that left his mouth but what i heard was just too strong to take.... "Somehow i do not see this!"  what??

" If you are blind down the is a nurse, just go straight and then left and if you want i can go with you to make an appointment with ophthalmologist." Nicole was on the floor laughing like literally  on the floor. "Do you kno--".............

After 5 min of arguing with him i said something so stupid and immature that even i started to feel sorry for him.  "I don't give a shit about the rules, about that stupid prom and for sure i don't give a shit about the royal family ohhh and certainly i don't give a fuck about your family either!" my cheek started to burn and my face was in another direction. 

He slapped me and told me to get lost before this situation will get even more uncomfortable.Feel sorry for him?!?! i don't think so. Me and Nicole were walking down the corridor to the hall and in that time she asked me so many questions that i get lost in the answers and my thoughts.....

We walked inside and hopefully everyone was just lining up, there was no one special expect of few guards that i used to know for long time. We lined up on the back and in the moment that i wanted go to the middle the doors swung open and 4 people came in, the guards started to wave their hands at us....that suppose to be a joke or something in that style right?.

Everyone put their heads down expect of me, is this some stupid game because i don't really get the rules. I didn't put my head down because in this heels i was loosing my balance really easy and that is unacceptable ....for them of course. 

Their eyes immediately turn to me, they were checking me out from the top to the bottom and back to the top again. They wanted to come near me but then someone walked  into the room and put his head down like every one else.

"Your highness!". Are they Royal family. When i realized my mistake, i waned to put my head down but it was to late. Before me was standing a beautiful girl with long blond hair and with crown on her head, beside her was another girl with short black hair and after her there were two men really handsome and musculus, the only difference between them was that one of them was a brunet and another one blond. "Are they ready?" the blond one asked and i think the answer should be given by the person on the middle of the room but I'm not sure. 

"Yes your highness. You can pick!" the time that i was waiting for had come and i couldn't stop shaking when they started to pick.  The blond girl  chose 2 boys and 1 girl, the girl with black her chosen 3 boys, the blond guy chose 1 boy and 2 girls and the last one chose 2 girls and he wanted a boy but Nicole put her head up and he immediately looked her in the eyes. Nicole became red and put her eyes on the ground but he still chose her. They all started to leave with some unknown people, Nicole wave to me really discretely and walked out and then it hit me.....they had chosen only 12 people, what about the other 6?.....

============================================================

A/N-- THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VOTES, LATELY I GOT 4 OF THEM WHICH IS A LOT FOR ME. I ALSO WANED TO APOLOGIZE BECAUSE I WASN'T UPDATING FOR LONG TIME BUT THIS WONT HAPPEN AGAIN. I ALSO WANT YOU TO GIVE ME A ANSWER IN COMMENT FOR THIS QUESTION.

DO YOU PREFER IF I WOULD UPDATE ONES A 2 weeks  ( WITH ERRORS AND GRAMMAR MISTAKE) OR 1 A MONTH ( THE BEST WORK THAT I POSSIBLY CAN) 

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU THAT READ THIS STORY PLEAS DON'T STOP,

VOTE 

COMMENT

GIVE YOUR FEEDBACK

I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATED THAT.

I put the photo of the dress that i imagine her to wear but of course you can imagine your own if you like. The girl that wears this dress inset 

Monique  it just all about the dress. 

edited
05/07/15