2nd Year Vol.8 - Kushida Kikyou's Side Story

Kiyotaka POV:

GOD: "So, let's begin with the reactions...."

Ike: "B-But what are we gonna react to? I guess maybe we can react to some of the things related to our class or maybe related to kushida-san."

Ike looked pretty excited as if his wish may come true about seeing kushida's story in the theatre.

Shinohara: "Kanji-kun you look pretty pumped-up...heh?" 

Shinohara said with a menacing glare that made Ike shut in fear and looked down upon his wrong move

Ike : "N-Nothing Satsuki, I thought we would be seeing secrets about Kushida-san."

GOD: "I am sorry to say Ike, but the student we are reacting to is from your class but, the person isn't Kushida."

Sudou: "Is it about Suzune?"

Hiratards: "Is it about Hirata-kun?"

GOD: "I am sorry for Horikita and Hirata fans but the student whom we are going to watch is none other than 'AYANOKOJI KIYOTAKA' ."

People who knew about me out of them, some had smirks on their faces and some were surprised but eagerly curious about what the god would be showing to all of us. Other than them, rest of the people were confused that why were we reacting to a student from a class of a defective class.

Shinohara: "Ayanokoji-kun? well its better if we react to Hirata-kun, I don't want to sound offensive but I don't think there is a reason to watch Ayanokoji-kun, he is just a gloomy loner guy."

Ike: "Ayanokoji? I know that Ayanokoji is also somewhat important person in our class but, more important than Kushida-san and Horikita-san, can't really imagine that."

Matsushita: "Shinohara-san there must be a reason god chose Ayanokoji-kun, maybe there are some secrets that is been hidden from us or from the school related to Ayanokoji-kun."

Sudou: "You are right Kanji, but there must be a reason god chose to show the things about Ayanokoji to us, maybe he is somewhat involved more than he lets on..."

Ike and Shinohara gave a reluctant nod to their respective friends understanding the possibility that can happen. I sighed how troublesome my life has become.

(Yes, defects are little matured, why not? its been over a year for them and with the system like AHNS they would have matured but still not as matured they are sounding right now)

Kushida: 'So we are watching the things related to Ayanokoji-kun huh...maybe I could find something so that I can use it against him, but why do I have a strange feeling to this whole reaction scenario. I hope god doesn't show the rooftop scenes.'

Ichinose: 'So it's about Ayanokoji-kun, maybe I can understand you better Ayanokoji-kun and the person who you chose to go with and the person you love.'

Ichinose thought with little sadness in her words

Hiyori: 'We are reacting to my book-buddy, maybe I can get some ideas how to make Kiyotaka-kun smile.'

Hiyori smiled brighly 

Kei: 'Looks like we are gonna react on Kiyotaka's life, I hope the things that happened between us stays here but even if my secret is shown, I have Kiyotaka with me'

Kei thought in a happy mood

Nagumo:  "Looks like we gonna see some interesting things about you Ayanokoji, do you have something in your mind what will be watching about?"

Keisei: "I am also curious what are the things we will be watching regarding you, Kiyotaka."

Kiyotaka: "My life is just plane and blank, I don't have much interesting things going in my life."