2nd Year Vol.4 - White Room Brawl

THIRD-PERSON POV:

GOD: "So, let us continue with the reactions, and as our dear friend Sudo-Kun said, this time we would be reacting to the scenes that have happened already."

Sudo: "Yoshaaaaaaa...Let's see what other things Ayanokoji was doing behind our backs!!"

Sudo was happy for a strange reason even author-san had no idea why?

Ryuuen/Sakayanagi/Manabu/Horikita/Nagumo: 'Looks like we gonna see something interesting about him again.'

Utomiya/Katsuragi/Kanzaki: 'It's like he is an enigma in the school, there must be a specific reason that even GOD is interested in Ayanokoji-senpai/Ayanokoji.'

Hosen: "C'mon GOD don't you dare show any more lovey-dovey shit I don't want peace, I want Violence always......jajajaja..."

Hosen spoke in a loud voice due to which some weak-willed students got scared.

GOD: So, let us continue.....

AYANOKOJI KIYOTAKA POV:

I made it across the border to I2, but my watch didn't signal my arrival. Typically, I would have suspected a GPS error, but that was unlikely this time. So, I would have to move as close to the center of the area as possible to make up for the error in the watch. Of course, I hadn't experienced anything like this in the past two weeks, and I guess it was one of the inevitable factors, including the fact that the tip of the I2 island was near the center.

Even if Ichinose hadn't come to me and I stepped in without knowing anything about it, it was designed to be reached. I walked slowly along the path that I was not allowed to escape. In less than ten minutes, the deep forest began releasing the light, and I could see the blue ocean and blue sky stretching beyond my vision. Even though I had come this far, my watch did not show any response. Instead, I saw two adults sitting on the small beach in front of me, looking at me. One of them was a well-known man: Tsukishiro, the acting director. He was dressed in a jersey, which made him look somewhat out of place. The other was Shiba-sensei, the homeroom teacher of the first-year Class D.

Sudo and several other students: "It looks like the video is from our recent island exam."

Kanzaki: "Looks like we will see the situation between the acting director and Ayanokoji that was mentioned in the previous video."

GOD: "Sekai, Kanzaki-kun~."

Students understood the context of the video and they became attentive to the video for their answers to their personal bank of questions.

1st year Class D student: "But, why Shiba-sensei is also there, he wasn't mentioned in the previous video?"

Hiyori: "Maybe, Shiba-sensei is somewhat connected to Ayanokoji-Kun so I think that's why he is present at that time."

Hiyori said in an innocent tone and bright smile, it made the student blush and he averted his gaze from her.

Ryuuen/Ibuki: "Don't think kohai...if you don't want to become mince meat that is."

The student was scared so he immediately apologized to Ryuuen and Ibuki and sat down quietly. Meanwhile, Hiyori was confused about what the student was thinking.

It's a strange combination, but that's what it seems to be. "You've decided to take a very forceful approach, Acting Director Tsukishiro." I call out to him as I walk along the beach."I just can't seem to get things right. This is the best choice I can make." I looked back at the 14 days of this special exam. It became clear that Tsukishiro's final "trap" was to lure me to I2. But there's still something I can't figure out. There are no designated areas or tasks around this northeast area, so it's unlikely that other students will come here. But at the same time, there must have been a future where I would abandon the designated area and go for the task. Or a future where he was working with someone else, such as Nanase.