VOLUME 0 - THE LEGACY OF MASTERPIECE

GOD: "Ok, now take your seat everyone after a good roller coaster of entertainment we're gonna see some serious moments from our protagonists' life...."

Ryuuen: "What would we be reacting to huh....more planning from the monster or something else...kukukuku"

GOD: We would be reacting to the moments in which everyone is feeling interested....even you Ryuuen-Kun.....and that is Our Protagonists' past!...."

As soon as the word left GOD's mouth, Kiyotaka had his eye widened as he knew this may happen but not so fast.

Sakayanagi: 'Ayanokoji-kun's past huh.......maybe I can gauge his abilities more.....'

Manabu: 'Finally, something that can answer my Questions....what makes you so different from others Ayanokoji....'

Nagumo: 'Maybe, I can use something against him...or his weakness...I am really curious about the upcoming video....'

Ryuuen: 'Finally, the secret behind the Poker face.....'

Horikita: 'I don't what type of life he went through but of course, it wasn't an easy life.....'

Everyone was now attentive and glued to their seats having a mixture of emotions surfacing on their faces...curious, interested, pride and fear were among them.

GOD: "SO, let's start with the video...."

Ayanokoji Kiyotaka's POV:

THE COLOR. The color spread across my field of vision. The first thing I remember was equally as white. As the name White Room implies, this facility is based on the color white. The ceiling is no exception. 

I was staring at that white ceiling in my first memory.

Before showing interest in staring or playing with my fingertips, I wondered what this white ceiling was. Day after day, I spent more and more time just staring at that ceiling. At first, I cried. I cried because I missed people, and then I learned that no one was coming to help me.

Now that I look back on it, it was instinct, not logic. This is the first thing a newborn baby, who cannot even speak, learns when it accepts its environment. After that, I realized the existence of my fingers. I spent all day long looking at, sucking, and licking my little fingers, and nothing else, in the emptiness.

People were astonished by the institution based on the color white. The color white resembled the peace, blank, and plain emotion in the institution.

Ichinose: "A little baby not old more than 1 is crying, and no one cares? I mean what about Ayanokoji-Kun's mother...doesn't she care like her own child is crying?"

Kushida: "Yeah, it's really surprising that no one cared about the baby when he needed the help...that's so sad...."

GOD: "This is the starting Girls....viewer discretion....there will be more scenes that may harm your mental health and your heart so....let me know when to stop the video...."

Everyone nodded but one thing was clear....there wasn't a single happy moment....in our Protagonists' life

Haruka: "Amidst everything, little Kiyopon looks so cute while licking his fingers......~~"

Most of the girls nodded seeing our little protagonist doing something really cute, and some just blushed but hid their emotions real quickly.

The nourishment necessary for life was brought to us by the cold adults. This is no different in the case of illness. The treatment was carried out without hesitation, and daily life returned as if nothing had happened. No one panicked, no one worried, no one rejoiced.