2nd Year Vol.7 - Wannabe's Exit

GOD: "So, let us continue with the reactions, and for now we will see a really interesting video that also comes from the future but is very important to most of you!!!"

Everyone was confused and interested at the same time, especially some of the smarter ones who were thinking about what could be the video link too.

Manabu/Ryuuen/Sakayanagi/Fuka: GOD was very vague but enthusiastic about the video, what kind of things would we be watching?'

Nagumo/Yagami: 'In the past videos, I never saw GOD that happy about the video is it related to someone who faced him in the future.'

Sudo: "What will the video be about?" Like I am curious as hell right now!!"

GOD: "Have some patience Sudou-kun, you will realize soon what the video is about, so let's start the video........"

Yagami Takuya POV:

Yagami, Amasawa, and Ayanokoji's eyes perked upon the name and three of them were now more curious than ever, about what was about to happen

The Advanced Nurturing High School. Inside the first-year classroom of a particular school building. Even so, the lessons conducted here involve laughably low-grade material. Students of the same age struggle with problems that I just can't find to stifle a yawn at. I formed an amusing illusion of being the sole adult among a herd of children. While wasting my time at this meaningless place, I constantly think of a person that sends shivers down my spine. This feeling stems from the "hatred" that erupts from the depths of my heart, reminding me of the time I used to be around that person, in that place. I tightened the grip of my right hand, which held a pen.

Kiyotaka Ayanokouji.

When I tried to recall the first time I heard that name, it was difficult to remember the exact date. However, there's no doubt that it had been engraved in my memory for as long as I can remember. Not one person from the White Room wouldn't know of that name. Why is that so? Because he was better than everyone else. Because no one with a right mind would cross paths with that 4th generation student Kiyotaka Ayanokouji. And as a result, Kiyotaka Ayanokouji would become the perfect example for anything. He was the only student who had such an impact on the White Room.

A Bombshell dropped in the crowd, wondering and thinking about the connection of another 1st year to the white room just like Ichika Amasawa. The smarter ones already deduced that Yagami was also from the white room. Yagami just clutched his hands tightly and looked at the video with slight anger and anguish on his face.

Ryuuen/Sakayanagi: "So, another one huh...But are you that full of capabilities that you can prove yourself?"

Ryuuen and Sakayanagi said with smug grins on their faces, which made Yagami more instigated and full of anger. Surprisingly someone interrupted the chaos that was about to take place at that point in time.

Ayanokoji: "I don't think someone with a calm demeanor can't be filled with the capabilities in him, it's just that the person may behave like a wolf in sheep's clothing."

Everyone understood the meaning of the message behind those words, and Yagami was surprised about his demeanor.

I wonder, were those of us one generation below him affected the most? That guy always did well even in the toughest of curriculums and it stays true here. He continued to achieve outstanding results in his next year. He continued to prove that he is a superior genius above anyone else. I myself had been above my peers. Among the 5th-generation students, I was the best-continually churning out results that bested everyone else.