2nd Year Vol.8 - Kiyonami Moments

GOD: "So, let's continue with the reactions...we will react to some more moments in the future."

Sudou: "Aw, man we have been watching the moments from the future can't we react to something that already happened, and maybe we didn't notice or know about that?"

GOD: "Don't worry Sudou-Kun we will react to that too, but now for the time being we will react to the future."

AYANOKOJI KIYOTAKA POV:

It was nearly 9:00 p.m. and a frigid wind was blowing outside. The lights at each end of the staircase faintly illuminated my footing, but it was hard to say that I was safe due to the snow. I climbed up dozens of steps, stepping on the snow to avoid falling. There probably weren't many people who enjoyed coming here at this time of day. In the darkness, I arrived at a spacious hill where people couldn't see their breath.

On the wooden deck, I found someone.

They were perhaps gazing out at the scenery, but the darkness made it look rather sorrowful. Naturally, there were no other people around. I heard that they were present at mealtime. I began to wonder, how long had they been here. The sound of the wind was so strong that they didn't seem to notice my approach. I stomped my foot on the ground as hard as I could to announce my presence so as not to startle them. I wondered if the sound reached their ears at all. When their body showed a reaction, I decided to call out to them.

Horikita: "What is this place? it looks different from our school?"

GOD: Well, during winter break, the school took you all to Hokkaido for vacation.

Kanzaki: "Did we have a special exam that time, just like we had in summer?"

GOD: "No, There was no exam it was pure winter vacation for you all to relax and enjoy."

Hiyori: "That scenery is surely beautiful, 'The poetry of earth is never dead' as they say."

Some people nodded to her words admiring the scenery.

Ike: "How about we guess who's the person sitting in front of Ayanokoji? Don't you think it would be fun?"

People thought about the idea, and some interested people had sparkles in their eyes.

Ike: But, before guessing the person's name I think we should guess whether that person is a girl or a boy, but considering the luck of Ayanokoji, I think it's a girl.

K.H.T: 'I hope it's me.'

Kei: 'It's not me I know that else Kiyotaka would have guessed, but I hope it's not a girl.'

Pervert Bois and Miyamoto: "It can't be a girl, he ain't that special and lucky to get a girl this time too."

Ike: "You guys!! I am so happy that people like you exist in my life!!!!!!!!"

Pervert Bois and Miyamoto just give a proud smirk as if they have achieved enlightenment.

Ike: "Due to people like you, others see me as more genius than you guys because you guys are dumber than me hahaha!!!"

(Yes, Ike had developments and he can roast dumber people xd)

The comment made everyone laugh. Pervert Bois and Miyamoto haven't recovered from the exclusive burn from Ike.

GOD: "Ok-Ok, Now tell me your guesses."

Everyone except pervert Bois, Miyamoto, and Nagumo: "It is a girl/It can be a girl."

Delusional Morons: "It sure is a boy."

GOD: "So, let's see.........."

"Can I sit next to you?" "Oh! Ayanokōji-Ku?" "What a coincidence." "Y-yes, coincidence."Ichinose awkwardly let her gaze wander off into the nightscape. "My bad, it's not really a coincidence. Amikur and the others were making a fuss that they couldn't find you. I just wanted to call out to you to chat until lights out." "Oh, yeah? What's going on? Am I making a scene?" "A little. I'll just send her a message for now. That should put Amikura at ease." "Have you exchanged contact information... With Mako-chan?" "We're in the same group for the school trip. I needed a way to get in touch with her."