2nd Year Vol.6 - Kiyorisu Moment

GOD: "So let us continue with our reaction, please settle in your seats for the next episode."

Kei, Horikita sat down after giving me an earful for about an hour, I felt at peace but I knew better than anyone my peaceful life is no more. sighs As I looked around everyone sat down in their respective seats and was curious about what was about to come.

GOD: Ah- I apologize that in the previous episode, we didn't call the first years, but now let us give a round of applause to our first years. The GOD announced in a loud voice, snapped his fingers, and instantly all of the first years got warped in the theatre with confusion on their faces. GOD explained to them our reaction to my life so far.

Hosen: "So we reacting to the beast huh? jajajajaja......"

Amasawa: "Ohayo Sennnpaiiiiiiiiiii~"

Kiyotaka: "Ohayo Amasawa"

Amasawa and Nanase waved toward me happily with smiles on their faces, whereas Utomiya, Yagami, and Tsubaki just gave a nod.

Yagami: 'So we reacting to this so-called masterpiece, I am gonna show you who is the best Ayanokoji'

GOD: "So let the reactions begin...."

The screen lights up.......

Ayanokoji Kiyotaka POV:IT WAS AROUND 11:00 a.m., and I could faintly hear the cheers coming from outside the closed window. The sports festival seems to have been quite a success. Not everything went smoothly, but the class still put in a lot of effort to win. We can compete well with other classes and grades. It was because of this that I was able to choose not to attend the sports festival without hesitation. I've already made all the arrangements, so I'll leave the rest to Chairman Sakayanagi.

Although I don't necessarily have full trust in him, I don't have a choice since it's practically impossible for me to stay in this school if he betrays me. The only thing that remains to be seen is what kind of battle the second-year students will have at the sports festival, and what results they will leave behind. I wondered how Sakayanagi's participation or non-participation would affect the outcome of the event.

Sudou: "So there was another sports festival in the future?"

Sudou asked in excitement

GOD: "Yes there was another sports festival in the future."

Horikita: "But why didn't Ayanokoji-kun participate? Was he injured or there was another reason?"

GOD: "He wasn't injured but there was another reason which could have affected his life in the AHNS."

People were confused right now, How could participate in a sports festival can affect a person this much that the person doesn't even participate?

Sakayanagi: 'Why Ayanokoji-kun is worried about my participation? Does he have an ulterior motive or it's his worry for me?'

I looked at the entrance to my dorm once. "I've tried to contain her, but I'll see the effect now..." There are a lot of things that are bothering me, but I guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens at the festival. It's time to start preparing for lunch. Just as I was beginning to think that, the doorbell finally rang. I wondered if I should welcome this visitor or not. I couldn't tell until I answered the door

"Hello, Ayanokōji-kun." As I kept my distance from the doorway, I heard a voice calling my name. I lowered my guard slightly and put my hand on the door. I tried to think of various situations, but once I saw who it was, I relaxed. On the other side of the door, there was only Arisu Sakayanagi in plain clothes, smiling up at me. "If you don't mind, may I interrupt you for a moment? Even though I'm only forbidden to leave the dormitory, visiting a man's room during a sports festival is a bit of a problem." "Going inside is even more of a problem, though."