VOLUME 0 - THE RISING OF THE DEMON

GOD's POV:

These films have piqued their interest in our protagonist, and every one of them has various emotions and feelings for him. Several of them admire him for surviving the curriculum, while many of the students simply gave up or left the white room. Several individuals felt fear, fear of being near the devil, fear of being used by him....even if they didn't realize many of the truths were still hidden. 

Kei Karuizawa and Honami Ichinose were the most affected. The blond Gyaru never imagined something more heinous could exist on this planet where people live. Ichinose on the other hand started to understand the world in a much more honest way, she understood that helping everyone may be a noble cause, but also making correct decisions was also important.

GOD: "So, the break is over and I hope all of you had good enough rest, now I would request all of you to sit down in your seats so that we can continue with the videos."

Ichinose: "What will be watching now, Kami-sama...?"

GOD: "It's the continuation of the last video, where we would see more about Kiyotaka-Kun's life...."

Manabu: 'Ayanokoji had a past that looks dark to others, but there is something more to it.....'

Ryuuen: 'A kid, not more than 2, started training as if he has to go to war the next day...., there is something more to it, what else are you hiding monster.....'

Sakayanagi: 'Various aspects of Ayanokoji-kun's life can take a toll on people, with what we have seen till now it might just get worse.......'

Ayanokoji Kiyotaka's POV:

At around 5 years old, the number of children decreased further, and we suddenly became
50 people in total. No one cared. We have no leeway to do so. Here, the only thing required of us is our abilities. There is no end. No, even if there is, it is far, far away. If you stop moving once, you can't catch up again.

People weren't surprised anymore as they learned about the harsh and cold rule of The White Room: To dispose of the failures and Support those who have abilities.

4 Teachers: 'Some people are born without talents, they might not show their growth in early years...but that doesn't mean they should be dropped off.....'

One would think this is unusual. I don't. For me, this is what's usual. A dinner, sometime after our numbers had decreased by quite a lot. The dinner is progressing with all of us gathered together. During the dinner, the teachers left, and the children were left alone with each other. However, no one directly conversed, not even once.

It is so much that I've never heard anyone's voice without a teacher between us. Why don't they talk? It's not like the teachers are forbidding it. It's just that there is no need for conversation, so it isn't happening. We know each other's names through the teachers, and we also know how well everyone can study, and each person's athletic ability.

All of our inner abilities are clearly visible. Fundamentally, there aren't any foods I like or don't like. The rule of eating anything that is handed out to you doesn't change for anyone. In other words, there is no need to converse about the meal either. There is also no awareness of us being students learning side by side.

Mako: "It's totally a trauma center like the kids are patients.....traumatized all with their life....."

Ichinose: It does affect their mentality, Ayanokoji-Kun did mention the breakdown of kids...but to think it would be to this extent...

Fuka: "Neglecting contact with other kids...is not a big deal but in the case of these kids they need someone for mental support..."

Nagumo: No support and no contact made them more vulnerable to mental trauma...but the strong ones like Ayanokoji survived...