VOLUME 0 - THE REIGN OF THE DEVIL

A/N: Hello everyone, it's been a long time and I know I Have been a pretty bad author but thanks for being patient with me.

There are some directions that I want to point out before your guys read this chapter and it will be applied to every chapter from now on.

Smart ones : (Manabu, Suzune, Honami, Arisu, Ryuuen, sometimes Hiyori and Chiaki, Nagumo and Fuka)

Idiots : (Miyamoto, Yahiko, and some other filler characters as if I care about them...)

" indicates conversation

' indicated thoughts

words in italics mean expression or current mood

Now enjoy the chapter, and my comeback too <3

*********

Ayanokoji Kiyotaka POV:

GOD: "So, the breaks over everyone, we'll be now switching to the next video, but before that, we'll have a small interlude that may help everyone's doubts and questions here...."

Everyone was quite interested in the discussions thinking about the truth they may know more about our Protagonist.

Hirata: "Before we start discussing Kiyotaka-Kun's life, he should at least get a say in this...."

Some of the warm-hearted people were also worried about the predicament that could make out to be worse on the behalf of our protagonist.

Ayanokoji: "My opinion doesn't matter, as GOD will represent in the form of the video even though I don't particularly agree with that...."

People had questions, including their doubts, and allegations, and some of them included sympathies for our protagonist.

Ryuuen: "With your life such pathetic from the start monster, why didn't you turn into a real monster and killed everyone kukukukuku......"

Watanabe: "The wordings are sure scary but the message behind it is surely appropriate, that why didn't Ayanokoji-kun didn't overturned his father?"

Kanzaki: "Maybe because it didn't affect him much....?"

Katsuragi: "That more of sounds like a question.....but yeah there is no reason for Ayanokoji to follow his father's teachings......"

Ayanokoji: "Well the white room was just like a school to me, there was no reason for me to hate that, and for your answer: No I wouldn't kill someone like that....."

GOD: "We'll discuss it further now let us start with the video....."

A short while after that, Shirou dropped out. The last person disappeared. My memories after that became simple. Without anyone to talk to in the real sense, depending on the curriculum, some days ended without opening my mouth other than eating. What I had to do did not change even after becoming completely alone.

If there is something that changed, that would be mostly related to hand-to-hand combat. I have been competing with White Room students up until now, but as they all disappeared, the opponents I fought inevitably were adults.

Ike: "Bro traumatized the kids, now going up against the adults..... whoo, damn Ayanokoji..."

Shibata: "But, how would the fight against help him? I mean being a talented kid is all ok but still, the body constraint is no joke to become an Obstacle for him.."

Manabu: "It's not easy for a kid to go against an adult but still not impossible...I mean other than the body constraint the speed and the complexity of the body are faster and lighter than the adult and as per the curriculum has focused maybe Ayanokoji had the upper hand, but that is just my presumption...."