VOL 0 - THE FACE OF THE DEMON

GOD: "Now let's start with the video, and this video may have different sort of ideas about Ayanokoji-kun, but I would suggest you all be very attentive to this video"

Horikita: "Attentive? Why? I mean it's for the first time that you've requested us to do that......."

Ryuuen: "I am also interested in what this GOD has to say about.....I mean it's kind of suspicious......"

GOD: "It's my duty to show you every aspect of the truth but it's your own intelligence that would help you decipher the meaning behind the truth, that's all I can say about it...."

Manabu:'Those words...it's like there can be some scenes that could create misunderstandings for us......'

AYANOKOJI KIYOTAKA POV:

I've been living in the White Room for well over 14 years now and have completed what was commonly referred to as the second year of junior high. The real world outside was different from the virtual world, but I found myself accepting it more comfortably than I thought I would.

It was unclear whether this was due to the curriculum or some other factor. While I was waiting in an empty room, as instructed by Dr. Ishida, I was approached by a man.

"Sony to keep you waiting, Ayanokoji Kiyotaka-kun. Thank you for coming today."

"Who are you?"

I had never seen him before. His calm face made it hard to believe that he was from the White Room. What caught my attention more was that he was holding a vase of flowers in his hand. This was also something I had never seen before. Something I had only learned and seen in images.

Ichinose: "To survive 14 years in that Hell Hole is a big achievement...."Ichinose turns towards Ryueen and eyes him sternly....would you be able to survive there Ryuuen-Kun..?"

Ryuuen: "Kukkuku...that's an interesting question with what type of life I had lived till now, but no I am not a misfit born monster that can survive there for that much time...."

Ichinose: "Then, how do you expect to win against Ayanokoji-kun.....I'm sure you wanna get better, right?"

Ryuuen: "That's quite a provocation Ichinose, though I wouldn't reject a request from a beautiful girl, can I? Kukukuku....I'll be looking forward to it...."

Kiyotaka: 'Both of them are behaving as polar opposites of their respective personalities...Ichinose seemed to have changed over the course of these videos which may have acted as an enlightenment for her, whereas Ryuuen has matured over the battles...which is why he is still arrogant but not stupid enough to underestimate someone......'

Katsuragi: "A recent seen not long ago, but still skeptical of the outside world would make someone go crazy from curiosity..."

Ike: "You haven't seen the vase before?"

Kiyotaka: "It wasn't enough of an important thing to be kept in the white room, and no, I haven't seen the vase before that time....."

"There's a girl I really want you to meet, so I asked Ayanokoji-sensei for a favor."

"I don't understand what you're talking about."

"The girl has become so feeble-minded that she can't even go out. She can keep herself relatively calm at home and in this clinic. That's why I asked you to come here."

"Are those... cherry blossoms?"

"They used to hang in this room, but I had to change the water. It's her favorite flower. She should be back from her checkup soon."