Special Chapter 2 - React to Eroge

This is the special reaction chapter based on the fanfic - Classroom of the elite - The Eroge written by RainSennin.

One was the best entertaining fics I ever read.... I hope you like the chapter and also do give a read if you haven't. (Though I know you all would have read it already 🗿)

A/N: Guys, I really apologize for the little longer delay in the chapter, I was quite busy with college which made me almost forget about the chapter. I have a request for all of you, I like how your readers respond to my fic and I feel really grateful for that, but sometimes continuously asking for updates can make a person feel a little annoyed.

It's a request to the readers if they can be a little patient with me and my lazy ass and I hope my word doesn't offend anybody.

Now enjoy the Special reaction to eroge.....

*********

GOD: "Now let us continue with our reactions and now we will watch something more interesting in our Protagonist's life."

Ryuuen: "What would we be reacting to...I think it might be some embarrassing moments of monster kukukuku...."

Sakayanagi: "Well that is most likely not to happen, but it would be interesting to see if there are any fufufufu......."

Third Person POV:

Thanks to his senses that could detect even the slightest hint of sound while asleep, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka immediately sat up from his bed and looked around to see where that beeping came from. It couldn't have come from an alarm clock, he didn't set one before going to bed. It couldn't have been the doorbell, that would be ridiculous.

A crazy idea popped up in his mind, which involved that man sending armed troops to the place where he was temporarily staying in an attempt to bring him back. Something like that can be expected from his father because it was just like him to go to drastic measures when it involved him. Unfortunately, that wasn't the case either.

Many were speculating as to why Kiyotaka's father would take such extreme measures to bring him back. Some looked sympathetically at the brown-haired child while others expressed displeasure at the situation.

Ryuuen: "Your old guy is sure persistent; to go to such lengths is definitely being a maniac,"

Most people: "See who's talking, huh."

Manabu: "I assume you were taught about this; a light sleeper can't get up like that."All Kiyotaka did was nod.

[Congrats on achieving "the Protagonist" status! Build banners, establish connections, and create your very own harem of lovely heroines to adore! Enjoy!]

Boys spit their drinks, and girls were looking at the screen with baffled expressions - some were blushing too.

Pervert Bois: "A dream come true!!!!!!!! But why for this gloomy bastard *sobs* I want happiness!!!!!!!"

Kiyotaka just sighed at the problem, he never thought that this could also happen with others in a different universe.

Horikita: "Now I think you are very happy now aren't you Hornykoji-kun........?"

Horitkita Was glaring at Kiyotaka for some reason, which made everyone's gaze shift toward Kiyotaka,

Kiyotaka: "Before anyone thinks that I am in a very lucky position, it's really annoying ok? It's not like I wanted that.....*sighs*"

Kiyotaka blinked in confusion, before staring at the floating pink screen with white text that was floating before his face. Today was supposedly his first day in high school and he had been preparing for it ever since a week ago. He made sure that nothing would prevent him from going to Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing High School and starting a new life, not even some lousy sickness. After checking his body temperature to see if he was sick (he wasn't), Kiyotaka concluded that there was no reason for him to be having hallucinations this early in the morning. However, even after blinking and rubbing his eyes several times, it didn't disappear.