Special Chapter 1 - Reaction to Illustrations, Memes, and Fanarts

GOD: "So now let us continue with the reactions, and I hope you will be seated for much longer time as the things we're gonna see will be much entertaining."

Sato: "Reaction to something entertaining what it can be????"

Matsushita: "It can be something comedy or anything interesting about Ayanokoji-kun...."

Sato: "Aren't you too much interested in Ayanokoji-kun huh..."

Sato interrogated with narrowed eyes, Shinohara turned toward Matsushita for the answer whereas Karuizawa didn't heard the question.

Matsushita: "Um.....it's nothing I am just kind of curious what kind of abilities Ayanokoji-kun has hidden till now."

Sato and Shinohara nodded.

Shinohara: "I know Ayanokoji-kun is mysterious and hide things from us, but it's just that he could have used those abilities and still be in shadows don't you thing?"

Kei: "You are right Shinohara-san but, it's his decision to do that or not. It's not like he is legally obliged to tell everything about himself."

GOD: "Ok, now enough with the discussions, we gonna start with the reactions....."

Ike: "But tell us what would be reacting to, this much suspense is making me nervous."

GOD: "We will be reacting to some of the images, it can be from your universe or it can be from alternate universe.....The fun will be based on your guess that it is of this universe or alternate universe."

Horikita: "Alternate universe what does that imply?"

GOD: "It implies it may have some changes in accordance to this universe like where koenji isn't a narcissist."

Koenji: "Hahah!!! I am not a narcissist it's just that no one's perfect as I am...."

Mostly Everyone: 'That is sure interesting.....'

GOD: "Now, no more questions as we gonna start the reactions...."

Chabashira: "Girls, that's a very important lesson here, don't be afraid in these situations and try to escape from the situation cool-mindedly

Chabashira: "Girls, that's a very important lesson here, don't be afraid in these situations and try to escape from the situation cool-mindedly. But, why it's shown with the example of Ayanokoji and Karuizawa?"

Sae sensei was skeptical about the image, whereas Kei was nervous and Ayanokoji was hiding his real emotion right now behind his poker face.

Horikita: "Do you have an idea about this Ayanokoji-kun?"

Kiyotaka: "Not even in the slightest Horikita...."

Kushida: "Kami-Sama why the message is shown representing Karuizawa-san and Ayanokoji-kun?"

GOD: heh---Who knows......*whistle whistle*

Smart ones: 'There is surely something suspicious going on.....'