Ch.1 ~ back on track

~none of the art in this book is mine (unless I specifically state that it is) and the credit to the images goes to the original artist~
~also I have a hard time writing in the keyboard that has the font of lunar and eclipse so I am changing their text stiles and I completely forgot how moons and suns font styles are so I am going to redo them;
Moon
Sun
Eclipse
Lunar
Freddy

And just for this chapter (maybe more idk);
Monty
Hope you enjoy, now on to the story~
_____________________________

'Flashback'

It's been about 4 days since the 'incident' happened and the three boys have been super careful and attentive to making sure they don't hurt me or I don't get hurt in anyway. I am still a little jumpy towards lunar but that does not stop me from having a good time with them.

Right now moon was out, since he told sun to turn the lights off, and we were talking like we usually do when I am not sleeping. The power to everything was on, I could tell because the hallway light by the doors for the daycare were still on. Although that did not last for long when the power shut off, it was only 7:20 am so the nightly power shut down could not be happening.

That's when moon ever so slightly inched forward to me in a protective manner, a low growl emitting from his metal throat. although I could not see in the dark he slightly could and was only able to see a silhouette of an animatronic gator. He never took a likening to the gator and always tried to steer clear of him, despite being able to easily win in a fight, due to his agility. As a result of Monty's voice box volume, His loud voice boomed throughout the daycare as he spoke.

"Chill moon I'm not going to do anything, just wanted to inform you that the pizza plex will be closed for a little longer due to the power outage. They think something like a raccoon got into the mainframe of the light thingy, blah, blah, technical stuff, and ranting from the speaker in rockstar row. Freddy wanted to me to tell you that the lights will be out for a bit, so expect nothing less."

"Yeah, whatever. Thanks, now leave!"

"My pleasure!"

After that we went back to talking. We were both getting kinda bored so we decided to color a little, due to the lights being out I had a little desk lamp over my paper to see. That's when we heard a crash. 'Darn it, Freddy!!' Was my only thought

'Freddy's pov'
It was sun's, and moon's birthday/tested-day, which all of ours are really close since we were all made relatively close together, so we decided to make them a party, as in we I mean me, y/n, Chica, and Roxy, Monty was in on it but he was never fond of the daycare attendants so he was not much of a help.

I was in a part of the daycare about to put up some decorations, although I had to be careful not to trip over anything. Because it was dark and I could only see a limited amount of the area, I stumbled on some of the barrels in the daycare. I quickly got away from the area and hid, making sure moon did not see me. As he ran over to where the noise was he just passed me scanning the daycare for intruders, y/n trying, and failing to catch up to him.

That is what I thought until I felt someone tap my shoulder from behind.

"What did you do?!? And why was it so loud!?!?"

They whispered/yelled with a chuckle, obviously joking with me.

"I didn't know that tripping on the barrels in the daycare was that loud!!"

I whispered back stifling my own smile and laugh.

They chuckled a bit at our shenanigans as they patted my back and Said;

"Well alright I'll let this one pass, but seriously I have to get back to moon before he thinks I died!"

We both laughed and said our goodbyes, me getting back to decorating the area and y/n getting back to distracting moon.
________________________________
~it is Wednesday but I figured why not give you a chapter, so there it was!~

(758 words)

~have a good rest of your night or day, thanks for reading this chapter, and see you later~