Ch.7 ~ not a professional

~This chapter may be a little shorter then the rest it's prob gonna be like 700-1000 words~

~also the rest of the story line is not going to be the same as the games~

~STORYYYYY~
________________________________

'Recap'

He realized the robot was not going to moroph to a different one just because he was staring at it intently. That was it, he gave up and just put an arm around me in a comforting manner, but it was not too much to overwhelm me more then I already was, he made sure of it.

"End of recap'

The robot's left arm was completely torn off, their right was damaged, severely, it's chest plate was shattered in the middle, it's left and right legs were bent backwards and it's face plate was shattered a little too. And with my luck, said animatronic was non-other-than... Solar, the combination of sun and moon.

Which were actually the most durable animatronics in this building, due to working with smaller kids, so that means whatever did this is a lot stronger then expected. Another possibility is that there is more than one of them but that is unlikely, I probably would have seen them in the daycare getting the security badge thingy!

Well anyways Monty's said he would help me try to repair sun and moon, because their multiple damages and how complicated their build was. They were too heavy for me so Monty picked them up and we headed down to P&S, for my 4/5th time tonight! When we got there monty put them into the hexagon thingy and we checked the repairs we had to do.

We needed to pretty much make a new body, from scratch, saving as much of the undamaged body parts, which was actually easier then it sounded, the only hard part was getting the endo skeleton from the closet. Which might I add has random, ACTIVE, endos in it!?!?

Anyway that and putting the rubber covers on all of their joints, to prevent hair ranking, pinching, and ect.
(I'm pretty sure this ⤊⤊ is just cannon)

'Time skip'
We were almost done, we just needed to add their personality chip and memory chip in the body and boom, done. As I was putting the chips in the back of the robots neck Monty stoped his mock of breathing. I put it in to the slot and then turned to face Monty, showing him my crossed fingers, signing for him to do the same.

Right now the sun form was active and it was rebooting. Once the reboot finished sun said;

"Oh sunshine!? Monty!? What are we doing here?"

"Sunny... we found solar/you and moons combination lying on the floor with... w... with... a bunch of broken or severed limbs... and... sharers in your face and chest plates..."

"Do you know who did it, sunny?"

"I'm afraid not sunshine!"

"That sucks, well we should get you back to the daycare! C'mon!" I said grabbing sun and Monty's hand.

'We got back to the daycare'

"Sunshine, please tell me your gonna stay..." he said with a sad tone.

"Sunny... I-I'm sorry, I have to help Gregory..."

"Well, alrighty then, but... please be careful!" He pleaded

"I will! Now, take care and please say more attention to your surroundings, I don't think I can see you or moon in that state again..."

"Will do sunshine!"

We walked back to rockstar row and Monty went into his room, but not before giving me his glasses once more.

"You did a really good job at keeping them safe, so I'll let you have them for the rest of tonight, but I need them back in the morning! got it?!?"

I did a salute and said;
"Yes sir! Also thx!" With a laugh at the end

"Yeah yeah whatever. just go help your boyfriend now!"

"Wh- what?? Who are you talki-" I cut myself of when I saw the gator smirk at me, that's when I realized who he was talking about.

"I will if you go visit your boyfriends!"

"Ya' know what! I think I will!"

Well that's not how I wanted that to go...

He left the frame of his door and went in the direction of the daycare. I headed to Freddy's room, kinda just assuming Gregory asked Freddy to pick him up and meet me there.
________________________________

~thx for reading!!! Even though this was a HUGE downgrade from the amount of words in ch.6~

~once again I am truly sorry for the big mess up with the posting schedule, I may have to change it~

(790 words)

~have a good rest of your night or day, thanks for reading this chapter, and see you later~