Ch.5 ~ forever in the moonlight

~gore warning ⚠️ blood loss, broken bones, concussion, and suffocation ⚠️~

~although there is all of this above the text, there is no death! If you are not comfortable with any of this please do not read the gore part, I will put these➟⚠️ when it starts and ends!~
_____________________________

'Recap'
We were walking trough the halls and found a area where wherever you looked there was Metal. That's when a tall green gator appeared out of some fog growling at me. But it was not looking at y/n, only me. We ran as fast as we could, me screaming while my life flashed before my eyes. Just then the chicken animatronic appeared some-what in-front of us. They made a sharp, quick, turn up some stairs. We ran and found a security room and entered the doors closing behind us. There was loud frequent banging at the doors while I contacted Freddy.
'End of recap'

'Y/n's pov'

While Gregory contacted Freddy I looked around the room for an escape. I saw a door across from the door we came in through that looked like it lead somewhere else, I just need to find out how to open it. As Gregory was talking to Fred I couldn't help but ease drop, although it wouldn't technically be ease dropping if I was also in this situation, and I over heard them say;

"...As long as the doors stay close which they will, as long as there is ample power..."

"Freddy, the power is only at 15% and they're pounding on the door! How are we gonna get out of here?"

Oh shoot, he was right there was only 15% left on the door! Just as I was zoned out he got up and pressed a button on the desk and held out his hand for me to get up and follow him.

'Time skip'

"Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex is now closed. Initiating nightime protocols."

"No! No! Wait! I'm still here! Now what am I suppose to do?"

*I put my hand on the back of his shoulder*
"don't worry! I'm sure we can get you out of here, we just need to survive until 6:00am! Which is easier said then done, but....." I kinda mumbled the last part.

"How unfortunate Gregory. You missed your chance but there is still hope. You should be able to escape when the security doors reopen at 6:00am. Until then, keep moving and try not to draw attention to yourself, there is another way out. I will help you find it. I promise."

"Wow Freddy waita restate what I said!" I said sarcastically.

Gregory laughed as Freddy kinda mumbled something under his breath.

We walked around and found a Complimentary Entry Pass and entered the Lobby.

"Well done, superstars. You have accessed the Lobby. Unfortunately that complimentary entry ticket does not allow you to enter the pizzeria."

"... but You can find an Upgrade machine in Customer Service."

Gregory checks his watch and looks back up, then back down again.

I was looking down at it too, that why I did not see the security bot nearing us.

As it jumped out at us an alarm sounded and we ran. As we looked back we saw Chica chasing us at an alarming speed.