Ch.2 ~ the party

~in this chapter I need to merge sun and moon but it is NOT eclipse, we are not meeting up with him yet!!! So it is more or less just sun and moon in the same body~
*text/speech for this chapter*
Moon
Solar
(Random name for The sun and moon merged thing )
Freddy
~hope you like this chapter~
_____________________________
'Recap'
"Well alright I'll let this one pass, but seriously I have to get back to moon before he thinks I died!"

We both laughed and said our goodbyes, me getting back to decorating the area and y/n getting back to distracting moon.
'End of recap'

'Y/n's pov'

Me and moon went back to coloring and I think moon mostly forgot about the 'Freddy' incident, because he hadn't said a single thing about it since we got back to the table.

"Hey moon?"

"Yes, Starlight?"

"I have a question."

"Ask away!"

"Well, is there anyway you and sun can merge, without... eclipse... coming out?"

"... yes. That was... random. can I ask why though?"

"No big reason, I was just curious!"

"If you say so."

And with that we went back to coloring!

Before all of this happened Freddy gave me a 'faz watch' that he could send notifications to. I had it set on vibrate mode so that's exactly what it did when Freddy told me he was ready. Although, moon had incredible hearing he did not hear the little bit of noise that emitted from the watch anyway.

Well they were ready when I was so I just need an excuse to have moon and sun merge and them walk with me somewhere!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'Hmmmm'
.
.
.
.
'What if I ask if they could merge so I can talk with them?'
.
.
.
.
'But then he's gonna ask, about what!'
'Y'know what ima roll with it!'

"Hey moon, I have another question, well more like a request!"

"Yeah?"

"Well I was wondering if you and sun could... I guess merge? I really need to tell you both something."

"I... I guess we could, but may I ask what you need to talk to us about?"

"It's about you, sun, and the glamrocks .."

'Wow, pulled that one out of the deepest parts of my single brain cell' I thought to myself after saying that.

"Ok"

Was the last thing he said before going offline. It felt like I blinked at the animatronic in-front of me turned to a half moon-half sun looking being.

"Can you follow me?"

"Of course, Starshine!"

(Sunshine and starlight merged)

We were walking around the daycare. when we got a little farther away from the table we were at earlier, I started a conversation;
"So I wanted to ask..."

"... I wanted to ask if you all had, like, birthdays, essentially?"

I asked knowing the answer.

"Well kinda, we usually just tell the kids the date we were first tested or turned on successfully!"

We were nearing the area were the decorations were set up so I ran as fast as I could to hide somewhere behind a tower of barrels. The sun and moon hybrid was walking up to the decorations with wide eyes and I signed to the rest of the Freddy squad;
3
.
.
2
.
.
1.
And we jumped out and yelled

"Happy birthday!!"

After that we all hung out, except... you guessed it! Montgomery gator! No one was paying attention to me so I figured it could not hurt anyone to go talk to Monty since, so far (besides the loud voice) he seemed chill.
________________________________

~sorry this was a short chapter but we gonna meet Monty next chapter!!!~

(622 words)

~have a good rest of your night or day, thanks for reading this chapter, and see you later~