Ch.4 ~ a different meeting

FoRsHaDoWiNg!!!!!!!
Text to know;
Freddy
Monty
'???'

~aaannnnyyyywayyyyyyyysssssss here we go!~
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
'Recap'
"Hey kid you better not break those... someone... special gave me those, he used to be a really close friend."

"Got it, gator!"

'End of recap'

'Y/n's pov'

It was weird because both moon's and Monty's eyes were darker but they don't seem to be hostile so oh well! Speaking of Monty he was worrying too much, I can be carful! I think.

'Freddy's pov'

SAFE MODE

*He is looking at himself in front of the mirror.*

"Showtime already? I am experiencing a malfunction. The recharge cycle is not complete."

"Shh! Will you shut up?!"

"Who said that?"

"I did! I'm down here!"

"Down where? I still do not see you."

"Ok listen, you were sleeping so I opened the stomach hatch and climbed inside."

"My stomach hatch? That place is reserved for oversized birthday cakes and piñatas! It is not a safe play area!"

*Freddy lets the kid out of the stomach hatch.*

"There you are."

*Freddy scans the kid.*

"Scanning complete. How odd. Your guest profile is unknown to me. Who are you?"

"I-I'm Gregory."

"Gregory, I will notify the main office. Huh, connection error. I cannot connect to the main network."

"It's her. She cut you off. She's not going to let you call for help until she finds me."

"Who? Who is looking for you? Your mother?"

"Shh! I hear footsteps."

*Gregory walks towards the curtains and sees the security guard.*

"That is the security guard. She can help!"

"No! No, I don't trust her."

"Why not?"

"I don't know who she is but she's trying to get me. Isn't there some other way for you to communicate with me besides talking so loudly?"

"Take this. It is a novelty Freddy Fazwatch."

'Y/n's pov'
I got board in the daycare, (I know ironic right!) and decided to walk out of it and explore. At some point I got somewhat lost and only knew the way to rockstar row from where I was at, so I walked in the direction of it.