Ch.11 ~ more sun and moon

~helllooooooo, srry for that little bit where I could not post.... I just had some things to deal with, but they are dealt with and now we are back on track!!~

~tryna get to 2000 again! I'm raising the goal (again)~

~story time!!!~
_____________________________

'Recap'

"Ummm, Moon, you good?"

"..."

No answer. I separated from the hug, letting my eyes adjust to the dark for a second before turning back to Moon.

I immediately stoped when I saw Moon with that all-to-familiar glitterglue, oil mixture streaming down his face.

'End of recap'

Before I could freak out moon pulled me into another hug and just muttered something that unless we were so close I would not be able to hear;

"Please don't leave like that again"

"You took to long"

His voice was weak and raspy, like he had been 'crying' for a long time. I raped my arms around him in a gentle manner and rubbed circles on his back as he cried into my shoulder.

"I'm sorry I didn't think I would be gone for that long."

I said when he finally stoped crying and pulled his head back.

"It's... it's ok, just, please, don't leave for that long without warning ever again..."

"I promise!"

This put a smile on his face as he hugged me one last time. He then got up like nothing happened and grabbed my hand, practically dragging me to the arts and crafts corner.

"Let's do something to get our minds off of the sad tune in the air"

"Deal!"

********************************************
(reminder that ⤊⤊ means Time skip)

'Moondrop's pov'

A little while ago we had finished coloring, I also convinced them to play a game of  hide and seek, and a few bored games, and y/n was getting tired, I could tell by the way their half lidded eyes looked up at me and their sleepy voice. I decided I should probably stop making them do stuff with me just because they left me... us for more then an hour.

That was about an hour ago and right now I was stuck in my own thoughts, I was completely oblivious when y/n started tossing and turning, ever once in a while letting out a heart breaking whine. I was snapped out of my thoughts only when they whispered;
"I'm so so sorry.... I didn't think it would come to this..."
I quickly got up and looked in the direction of them. They had tears running down their cheeks and they were shaking. I quickly and quietly ran to their side and put a hand on their shoulder and started humming, a random lullaby that was coded into my figurative brain, effectively calming them down.