Ch.14 ~ the recurring nightmare(?)

~I am so so very sorry for not posting in a bit, I just got busy and unmotivated, I will try my best for it to not happen as of then as it's been happening, but I'm only human and I've got more things to do then just write, so those things are easier said then done to control but, I  just wanted to say sorry~

~I'm going big (for this book), 1000 words!~
~storrrryyyy~
________________________________

'Recap'

Today me and moon were finger painting AND the paint WAS GLOW IN THE DARK PAINT!!!!! It was Amazing and the most fun I had had in a while! We ended up painting me and him more then actually painting the paper so we cleaned up and went back to the nap time room. I was pretty tired so moon said he would play a music box until I fell asleep.

When I was about to fall asleep I felt moon put my hair behind my ear before I fell into a deep sleep.

'End of recap'

'Y/n's mind'

Well I'm lucid dreaming again, but It was dark for a bit, but slowly faded to rockstar row. When I blinked to adjust to the neon signs I opened my eyes to find a bloodied Gregory, standing right before me. My body quivered, scared of the 'dead' boy in front of me.

This all looked too familiar, but where do I know it from

"We meet again, D/n" (dead name)

Ohhh, that's where I know it from.

"I know your fake. Something my mind made up to make me scared, but guess what, this is my dream! I'm not little anymore, you have no advantage on me."

And with that, he disappeared, I think I finally overpowered my regrets about killing him.

'Moons pov'

I was walking around the nap time room when y/n started to get visually uncomfortable. I walked over but as soon as I had sat down it looked like they had solved the problem already.

'Y/n's pov'

********************************************

After I had woken up, a little while after having the dream, I sat up and took a moment to adjust to the pitch black room. After I had not felt like I was blind, I saw moon, charging.

It was nice to be able to take in the small and big details around the room. The walls were white and had a light blue (#c0e6f0) ascent wall, with the wall across from it being a pastel pink (#FFD1DC). Around the top of the room, there where some light yellow painted stars and some glow in the dark star stickers, each version having at least one moon of its kind.
Here and there, there were little stuffed animals of sun, moon, or occasionally one of the glamrocks, I found myself reaching for a moon plush before looking around the room once more.

The decor and furniture consisted of a desk in the far left corner and about 17 sleeping bags rolled up and stacked in the same corner by the desk. There where some plastic stars hanging on the ceiling with fishing thread, and some moons here and there. On some walls there where more of those painted yellow stars, and on others there where paintings of the glamrocks +DJMM, sun, and moon, just in a small cute art style.

At some point of looking around the nap time room, I came across some pre cut strips of paper, with a ribbon around them that said;
'Paper for 3-D paper stars'

At this, my eyes lit up. I had always loved origami and I especially liked making paper stars with the scraps from some of my other origami I had made. I decided that this paper wasn't mine, and it would be rude to take the whole thing without promotion, and I did not want to wake up moon for this question, so I just grabbed 2 strips of paper, one a light yellow and the other a navy blue.

After I was done with the stars I had no clue what to do with them so I crawled Over to moons limp form and set them in his hands.
since his were resting with the back of his hands on the floor and his palms facing the ceiling, it was easy.

I quietly crawled back to my spot on the floor before checking my faz watch to see the time. As I faced my wrist up, I read my watch screen;

'5:30 am'

Ok, not too early, not too late. Although the time was not too late, My reaction time was. This was because before I could even start to think about standing up and leaving the room, moon had me in a tight hug.

"Cant you just stay here today? Please..."

"Fine, but let me ask Monty and Roxy if they would cover for me."

He hummed in response, probably still 'waking up'.

I typed into my faz watch before shutting it off and waiting for their responses. As I was about to turn around, moon said;

"Also, thanks for the little stars."

"Your welcome, I was kinda scared you'd be mad at me for using your paper."

"Me? You thought I would be mad, because you used my paper? Psssshhh, pa-lease. Over my dead body. Now, sun, on the other hand... without permission, he'd be a little ticked off, but I don't really care as long as you pick up your messes."

"Oh, I guess your right, you are a lot more payed back then sun... huh, I wonder why." I said the last part with sarcasm.

"I have no clue... it could have anything to do with the fact that I am a literal moon, and I was programmed to help kids fall asleep."

"Nope! Nothing of that sort could be why!"

We both busted out into laughter at our little sarcastic convo.

"I'm so glad you decided to come into this room, to be honest, I think I would have been dead from the boredom if you walk through those doors a day later then what you did."

"Well then, I'm glad I decided to defy sun's rules. Speaking of, if he finds out that I came into this room I'll probably never be aloud into the daycare ever again." I said with a laugh.
________________________________

~here's where this chapter ends!~

(1090 words)

~have a good rest of your night or day, thanks for reading this chapter, and see you later~