Ch.9 ~ the end of the road for Gregory!

~Helllloooooooooo, I hope you like the meme, but as for now, time to 'ROCK AND ROLL!'~

⚠️slight gore⚠️

(I'm so sorry I just couldn't resist the urge to say it🥲💀)
_____________________________________
'Recap'
"Oh, *gasp* OH NO, IM SO SO SO SO SO SORRY, DID I HURT YOU!?!?!? OH NO!! HOW WILL YOU EVER FORGIVE ME-"

I cut her off before she could continue over thinking.

"Hey, hey, I already forgive you! I would think of you as crazy if you did not immediately put your guard up after what happened! It's ok, really!"

'End of recap'

"I know but I still have to say it, IM SORRYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!"

"Like I said, it's completely ok! Now I have 1 question, if that ok with you, that is?"

"Of course! Ask away!"

"Well I was wondering, if you know who did this to you?"

"Oh... that's... easy... it was that... Gregory kid."

"Ok that's all I need to know! Thx so much!"

"My pleasure! And thx for fixing me up too!"

"Any day! Now let's get you back to your room, I know that with Gregory here, your system is telling you to find and kick him out, but I've got it from here! Alright?"

"I-I mean... if you really mean it, I guess I can go back."

"Well then, best be on our way!" I said grabbing her hand and walking with her back to her room.

'Time skip'

I walked away from Monty's room after telling him he should probably charge up before he strait up died on the spot. moon agreed with me, being made to make people sleep, he knew that what I was saying in-fact would happen, if Monty did not go to a charging station.

I was now walking back to Freddy's room, with my intrusive thoughts running through my head as I thought about what I would do to Gregory after strengthening my theory about him doing this to the other animatronics. They were things like;

'We need to KILL him!'

'Make him SUFFER''

'BRAKE. MULTIPLE. BONES!'

'he NEEDS to DIE!'

'His actions can NOT be justified!!'

And many many more. I decided to make a plan once I knew what Freddy's plan on getting Gregory out was. But for now, the best I can do is find a knife or smth from the lost and found or kitchen. The first place I went to was a lost and found in the main office.

I rummaged through the drawer before finding a lightish green pocket knife, with a picture of a cartoonish gator and some letter 'MONTY GATOR' that were spelled with stickers, probably from a crafting store, considering the letters were in all caps, and Freddy faz bears mega pizza plex did not sell ANY merchandise that would bring harm to kids, adults, or the animatronics.