Ch. 3 ~ ♡ 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚕𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 ♡

~the picture above is NOT mine I was just super lucky that I stumbled upon this amazing pice of eclipse fanart while browsing the internet!~

The text you need to know for this chapter:
Monty
Moon
Sun
~now without further ado, let's read!~
_____________________________

'Recap'
After that we all hung out, except... you guessed it! Montgomery gator! No one was paying attention to me so I figured it could not hurt anyone to go talk to Monty since, so far (besides the loud voice) he seemed chill.
'End of recap'
'Y/n's pov'

As I walked towards the daycare doors I felt eyes on me so I turned around to see non-other then solar/sun and moon giving me a concerned look. I gave them my own look that said 'chill'. I pointed to the gator with my thumb, and mouthed 'I'll be right back!'.

As I got out of the daycare, I slowly approached the green animatronic, as to not startle him too much. When I got as close as I wanted to monty I just mimicked his actions, leaning against the wall. He looked down at me, from the signature menacing hight, that all animatronics that were built in the place, had.

"What are you doing kid?"

"I'm only mimicking your actions"

"Well, hate to break it to ya, but I look cooler then ya do!"

"Only cus you got those cool shades!"

"Regardless, I look cooler!"

And with that I got an idea...

"Let's make a deal!"

"What do ya got In mind!? I bet whatever challenge this is I could easily win!"

His typical egotistical rant made me irritated, and that's when I came up with the bet,

"Ok, you have to use a bunch of crappy/cheesy pick up lines with moon for a full 5 hours, if you break character for any SECOND of the challenge, I get to wear your shades for 5 hours, at most! If you don't break character for a second of the challenge then I will do whatever you want me to do for, at most, 5 hours!"

"Ya know what, deal!"

"The time starts when the party is over. Just come by the daycare and the challenge is on!"

We shook on it and continued to talk like nothing happened.

After the party, moon was back out instead of the combination.

Monty just walked in and moon pounced on him, thinking he was an intruder.

"Are you a parking ticket? Because you've got FINE written all over you."

*//////*

"Ya know, menu has me, and u in it? So u wanna go get a bite to eat sometime?"

"You know, nuclear mass genocide has u, and I in it? So you wanna commit some war crimes together sometime?"

Ummm...... this was the last thing I thought was going to happen! I may or may not have accidentally made them like each other.... Oh well..... nothing can go wrong... right?.... Right!

They continued to flirt with each other, mostly joking around. Mostly....

On an unrelated note I wonder what sun is thinking right about now?

'Sunny's pov'

MOOOOOOOOONNNNNN!!!!!!!!!

Yeah?

STOP THIS RIGHT NOW!!!! THIS IS NOT APPROPRIATE TO DK IN THE DAYCARE!!

Sure, sure, sunny, just close your eyes, and figurative ears!

THAT... that is actually smart... BUT THAT DOES NOT EXUSE THE FACT THAT OUR FRIEND IS HERE AND THEY ARE TOO LITTLE TO BE EXPOSED TO STUFF LIKE THIS!!!!

Dude...

WHAT?!?!?

They are most likely the reason Monty is doing this,

NON-THE-LESS!!

*sunrise has been temporarily blocked by moondrop*

AGGHGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

'Y/n's pov'

Well this is going to be fun!

For the next 4 hours I had fun watching monty and moon turning red as tomatoes, and that's when monty broke character (I'm too tired to write how so just come up with smth!)

"YES! I WIN!!!"

"Aghhhhh, fine but I'm having fun!"

And back to flirting with moon he was. And boy was Moon a blushing/overheating mess now that he knew Monty was genuinely flirting with him, without a bet happening, that is.

(I really don't know if any of you want a glitter golf story rn so if you do, just let me know by commenting on this paragraph a simple yes, or no! If the majority say yes I will do one in this book but it will not be absolutely necessary to read, meaning it will have nothing to do with the plot of the story, it will be like a little special! Thx!)

After about 30 minutes of him flirting with moon and moon nearly having to be taken to parts and services due to overheating, I got tired of waiting and just grabbed the shades off of Monty's face, and put them on my own.

"Hey kid you better not break those... someone... special gave me those, he used to be a really close friend."

"Got it, gator!"
________________________________

(840 words)

~have a good rest of your night or day, thanks for reading this chapter, and see you later~