Ch.6 ~ the ruckus

~hey, I started writing this earlier then I usually write things and I am hoping to get to at least 2300 words!~

~on with the story~
_____________________________
'Recap'

'Time skip (it's about 4:00am)'

I was sitting talking to Freddy when I heard a groan from behind me, I instantly knew who it was. I turned around, with tears threatening to spill from my eyes (again) and saw Gregory waking up. I let him adjust to the light before pulling him into a tight hug.

'End of recap'

'Y/n's pov (while Gregory was asleep/3:30 am)'

Freddy told me to go check if moon/eclipse had turned the lights on yet so I walked to the daycare, I saw that the lights were on, but I could not see sun from here so I decided to go inside and check to see if sun was ok.
That's when I heard; "you came back?... dewdrop~~"

NOPE, I AM NOT GETTING KILLED TODAY!
So I quickly ran to the door, that's when I heard... a.... Whine(?) 'maybe it's the code changer? Maybe he was brought back to his senses when I hit him upside his head? NO!! NO NO NO NO!! HE ALMOST KILLED ME!! AND NOW HE'S TRYING TO GUILT TRIP ME!! I CANT GO BACK NOW, no matter how much his whines hurt my heart, I can't !!'

"I'm sorry e-eclipse, I have to leave, but ill come back later!"
Maybe it was just me but I thought I saw him smirk a little when I struggled to say his name.
But it quickly went back to a sad expression;
"Promise?" He said, poking his bottom lip out, in a pout.
"Promise!" I repeated

'Time skip'
Gregory sat there for a second trying to find out what was happening before hugging me back. As I pulled away he tried to sit up, but failed cus his head got light. I asked him what happened and he explained.

I felt. Absolutely. Horrible. Like I listened to a psycho of a robot, at the time, and ended up letting Gregory get this hurt. I said multiple sorrys before I got up and helped Gregory try to walk.

I grabbed his hands and held them in front of us as he got down from the counter and stumbled a bit before beginning to steady himself. He walked perfectly fine, for now at least! I don't think he can go back to the daycare any time soon but we can at least get him out of here! It's currently 4:30 and I can not get it out of my mind that I have to go back to the daycare in a bit.

"Hey, Freddy...?"

"Yes?"

"I-I have to go to the daycare..."

"WHAT?!?!? WE JUST GOT OUT WITH GREGORY, PRACTICALLY DEAD, MIGHT I ADD!!"

"I-I know... but I... I promised eclipse I would go back..."

"Superstar, HE ALMOST KILLED YOU!!"

"I know but... I was just... I panicked, okay, sorry! But I never will and never have broken a promise and it dang well won't be Now that I do!"

"I- just- be... careful"

"Got it! Thank you!"

"Your welcome..."

I could tell he was uneasy about it.