Part 2

Tw: none

45 Minutes later...

Elizabeth (pov)
Me and my wife Scarlett just finished working and were walking home when I seen a girl no older then 16 laying down on a park bench with a little boy in her arms. "Scarlett" "yes baby" she said "look" I said pointing to the bench. She notices what I am talking about "Is that a girl?" She asked "I think so" I wanted to make sure she and the little boy where ok. "Let's go check on them" she didn't have time to respond as I started dragging her with me. When we got over there I see that they are asleep. I wanted to make sure they are ok so I tried to wake up the older girl. "Sweetheart, wake up please" I said tapping her shoulder. I must have scared her tho because she woke up and jumped back covering the boy and herself.

Nina (pov)
I felt someone tapping my shoulder I didn't know who it was hoping it wasn't my so called father. I jumped back protecting my baby and covering myself. "Hey" a comforting voice said "I'm not going to hurt you" I don't know why but I uncovered myself. I looked and saw two women both looking at me with worried eyes. I just looked at them not knowing what to do. The women standing up must have noticed me looking and started talking "Hey my name is Scarlett and this is my wife Elisabeth" the women crouching in front of me glared at her and said "Lizzie is fine, Elizabeth makes me sound old" I let out a small chuckle. "What's your name?" Lizzie asked. I don't know why but I told her "Nina"

❤️❤️