Part 14

Tw: panic attack, mentions of abuse

Nina (pov)
It's about 45 minutes later Kotah finished nursing about 10 minutes ago. I put him to sleep for the night in one of the guest rooms and right now me and Constance are sitting in the guest bedroom like 4 doors down from kotahs just enjoying the silence with each other. "Hey baby?"Constance says interrupting the silence  "yeah?" "Why did you run from your dads? I thought he went to rehab and got better." I took a deep breath and started "well he found out about us one day and didn't like it so he threatened you. He said if I ever go to see you anymore he would kill you" I start crying "I didn't want you to get hurt" I say now fully sobbing. "I'm s-sorry I wanted to p-protect you and now h-he is g-going to kill y-you" I start having a panic attack and just keep repeating sorry.

Constance (pov)
I hate seeing my baby cry especially because of someone who is never supposed to hurt her the ways he has. "Hey baby. Look at me." I lift her chin up. "Look baby. Into my eyes" she finally does that. "Now let's do our breathing ok?" "Mhm" she lets out. "Okay. In 1-2-4-6. Hold. Now out 6-5-3. Okay again." We do that 2 more time now all that heard is her sniffling into my shoulder. "Baby?" I say once again lifting up her chin "mhm?" "You did protect me because I'm still here" I say putting her hand on my heart. "You feel that?" She lets out a small "yes" "well as long as that is beating no one will ever hurt you or our son ever again. Okay?" "K" she replies as she plants a gentle peck on my lips. "I love you and Kotah so much" "love you too" that's the last thing she lets out before all that heard is very soft and quite snores. "Goodnight my love" I say planting a kiss on her forehead before letting sleep also consume me.

❤️❤️