Part 21

Tw: MAJOR talk of SA and hitting

Constance (pov)
She looks at me sadly with tears in her eyes. She tries to talk but just lets out a sob. I pull her into me. Her head against my chest. She calms down a little bit then asks "Can we sit?" I look at her "Of course we can" I say as I pull both of us to the shower floor. We just sit there for a little while Nina looks like she's trying to figure out what to say.

5 minutes later...

Still Constance (pov)
It's been a little bit and she finally starts to talk numbly with no tears just a straight face "so I was in the shower one day and I must of been in there for to long because my father burst through the door screaming to me about I shouldn't be wasting his water and he kept going on about how he had a set time for me to take a shower for a reason. I was scared so I sat in the corner of the shower, water still running, hoping he would stop yelling so I could get out. Finally after another minute of yelling he stopped. I thought he was going to leave but I didn't hear the door opening. So I went to stand up and then open the curtain to see what he was doing. I pulled the curtain enough for me to take a peak and he was right there. Standing in front of the shower."

She paused for a moment

"H-he p-pulled the curtain back all the way and stood there looking at me. I froze when he started taking his clothes off saying how I need to get ready for my punishment. When h-he was n-naked he got in with me and s-started t-touching me saying how I looked exactly like my m-mom. After a minute of touching me he turned me around. I t-tried fighting him off I really did. But Dakotah was in my bed sleeping and my bedroom is right next to the bathroom so I couldn't scream I didn't want him coming in and seeing that. My father was a lot stronger than me. So after about 5 minutes of me fighting him he finally got what he wanted. H-he d-didn't stop. He was about a minute into what he was doing w-when I heard the b-bathroom door o-open."

She takes a deep breath...

"I heard little feet running towards the shower and I couldn't do anything about it because my father's hand was over my mouth. He didn't seem to hear Dakotah come into the bathroom so he kept going. It felt like forever but it happened so fast. Dakotah opened the curtains and saw what was happening. My dad finally turned around and saw Kotah just standing there. He looked horrified. My little baby h-had no i-idea what was happening to his mommy. But he knew I was hurt. My father yelled at him to leave. But Dakotah just stood there froze. He was looking down at my legs with wide eyes. I realized what he was looking at and looked down. He was looking at the blood that was spreading down my legs. My father didn't like that Dakotah wasn't listening so he smacked him and my father finally got out the shower and left the bathroom."

She finally breaks but keeps talking

"H-he f-finally s-started to t-talk h-he asked if I was o-okay. I couldn't speak. I just couldn't b-believe he saw t-that. He asked again and I f-finally let out a small yes. I then got onto my knees and just hugged him. I asked h-him to g-get me a t-towel and he sadly walked to the sink and got me the t-towel. I just asked him to t-turn around."

She lets out a sigh

"I shut the curtains and dried off. I opened the curtains and Dakotah was just standing there. His back still turned but I could tell he was crying. I almost couldn't hear him but he asked what grampy was doing. I couldn't tell him so I told him he could turn back around and I just said he was taking a shower with me since I'm his daughter. I couldn't ruin that little boy anymore than I already have. H-he let out the smallest okay. But then asked why was he hurting me. I told him I didn't know. I just told him he was a very very bad man."

She finally finishes

"It happened less than a month ago so I guess he's still scared. I'm so sorry".

I couldn't speak. I knew it had to be bad but that worse than anything I imagined. I couldn't believe they went through all of that. But now it makes sense why Kotah hesitated when he saw another person in the shower with his mommy. I just pulled Nina into me both of us sobbing. After a minute I pulled us apart and started talking. "Nina you have absolutely nothing to apologize for. It was that disgusting man's fault. You did all you could do in that situation to protect Kotah. I'm so sorry that happened to both of you guys. You are the strongest most brave and beautiful person I know. And I will do anything and everything from now on to protect you and Dakotah." She nodded the pecked my lips. She got into my lap and just hugged me. Not letting go. After a little bit I got us to stand up "are you okay?" I asked "yes I'm okay now" "okay, now let's get out and get dressed because we got a little boy down there who I want to hug and never let go" she smiles "okay let's go hug our boy"

❤️❤️