Part 4

Tw: talks of abuse, death, yelling and bruises

Nina (pov)
"My mom died while giving birth to me. So all I have left or had was my dad. He was loving and caring until I was five and asked where my mom was. He hit me that night, and then every night sense. He also started drinking and smoking. He would go out every night and come home to yell at me and tell me it was
m-my f-ault" I choked back a sob. "my mom died" I started crying harder when I felt my baby put his small hand on my face to wipe my tears away. I looked down and smiled at him. "Thank you bubby" I looked back up and continued. "Yesterday marks the day I reminded him of why my mom was dead and when he got home from the bar he was mad. It was the most angry I have seen him in a while. I woke up to glass breaking, I checked on Dakotah and then went downstairs and then he saw me and started storming towards me yelling once again that it was my fault. I told him I was just a baby and he didn't like that so he punched me in the face I fell down and he started kicking me. I started crying and he said "stop crying or I'll give you a reason to" I just started crying more he didn't like that so he picked me up by the neck and held me against the wall choking me" i couldn't see through my tears but I heard the two women crying. I continued. "I blacked out and then woke up the next morning to him on the couch knocked out. I made him his breakfast set it on the table and went to check on Dakotah. I fed kotah and we sat upstairs till he left the house, I packed our bag and ran and ended up here. I've been here sense around 11." By this time we were all sobbing and I felt bad that they're crying because of me so I told them they didn't have to worry I'm ok now.

I felt tears on my shirt and saw my son crying. He must be tired and hungry. "Do you mind if I breastfeed him?" Lizzie looked at me and said "that's fine" yes I still breastfeed he is only 3 and I could never get food in the house with out getting beat. I took his blanket out of the bag threw it over my shoulder with him underneath pulled my shirt and bra down and he latched on almost instantly and suckling fast like he didn't just eat 1 hour ago making me smile and let out a chuckle

Scarlett (pov)
The sight mad me smile from ear to ear. "You're a good mom" I told her. She let out a small "thanks" and said "he's all I have left"

Elizabeth (pov)
I felt so bad she had gone through much in such a short time and with a baby. I couldn't help but wonder where Dakotah's dad is. "Is his dad in the picture?" I asked pointing to the small boy. She looked at me and started crying again. "Uhh he was abusive so no" the only thing I could say was "sorry sweetheart" "it's ok it's not your fault" she's such a sweetheart. She started talking again " I do have a girlfriend tho" she said smiling. Me and my wife smiled back at her. "Her name is Constance, kotah already calls her mama" "Does he know his dad?" My wife asked "No but he knows he was mean he remembers the screaming" she looks down sadly as she says that. "He has nightmares but they are getting better"

Nina (pov)
My little man latched off and said "mommy" "yes" "me done" the two women awwed at that. He looked over at them and turned to me and he looked at me "where we goin' to wiv" I looked at him shocked he is smart for his age. He must have heard me talking. Lizzie and Scarlett then said at the same time "stay with us" "come to our house"

❤️❤️