Part 6

Tw: none

The Next Day...

Nina (pov)
I woke up to a foot in my face. I looked down and saw Kotah, some how he ended up turning around in his sleep. I looked at the clock next to the bed and saw that is was 8:00 a.m. I have 2 hours till my meet up with Scarlett and Lizzie. I walk into the bathroom to take a shower and let Dakotah sleep in for a little bit. I strip down and get in I wince a little when the water hits my bruises but after a while it stops hurting. I haven't even been in here for 5 minutes when I here tiny footsteps and someone opening the door. I peek out the shower and see my son with some crazy bed head. He comes rushing to the shower and opens the curtains. This little boy has no sense of privacy. "Mommy" "yes buddy" "can me get in wit ou?" "Yes baby" I tell him to get out of his clothes and then I lift him up and bring him in with me.

20 minutes later...

We get out I check the time it's only 8:25. I go to my bag and get kotah and I some clothes. We get dressed I brush his hair and do the same with myself. By the time we are done it is almost 9:00

A little later...

Lizzie (pov)
Me and my wife are sitting at the cafe waiting for Nina. I check my phone once again for the 100th time and it's 9:55 "baby" Scarlett calls "yes" "she will be here I need you to take a deep breath in and out" I do as we says and not even 10 seconds later I see Nina and Dakotah round the corner.

❤️❤️